Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help me deck my new pistol case out in Liberal camo!

Two in the pink one in the stink patch

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Put your expensive bag inside a $20 duffel from an outlet store with gym clothes on top of it and leave a slightly greasy dildo just barely sticking out of the partially unzipped zipper. While I’m not saying nobody would steal a used greasy dildo, it would cut down the number of people who would be interested in what else is in the bag by magnitudes.
    Massive style points.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Put your expensive bag inside a $20 duffel from an outlet store with gym clothes on top of it and leave a slightly greasy dildo just barely sticking out of the partially unzipped zipper. While I’m not saying nobody would steal a used greasy dildo, it would cut down the number of people who would be interested in what else is in the bag by magnitudes.
    I just snort laughed and woke up my 1-year-old I was trying to put to sleep. The rifle bag is hot pink, and I rock a ginger beard. People will already assume that there’s a dildo in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    What is...four, two, ze- ooooh I got it.
    Still don't get it

Another option to consider might be something stylish, along the “urban professional” mode of blending in. I’d rather look like I was some middle manager trying desperately to be cool than to look like a band groupie.

A messenger bag or briefcase in some leather or canvas is what I’m thinking here.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Still don't get it
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

I vote for a Unicorn and Narwal theme! You'd be kind of covertly tactical with Narwal grafix. Probably have some operators coming up to give the secret shake and winking at ya!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

While I’m not saying nobody would steal a used greasy dildo, it would cut down the number of people who would be interested in what else is in the bag by magnitudes.
    It's not the odds, it's the stakes. Do you really want to deal with the rare person who sees that and is REALLY interested?

Last edited by UNK; 12-02-2019 at 09:21 PM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

User Tag List