Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help me deck my new pistol case out in Liberal camo!

Help me deck my new pistol case out in Liberal camo!

Hey y'all. I'm finishing up a 10.5 Noveske build that's getting registered as a pistol in Michigan. It's going to be a quasi ccw/truck gun. I've been looking at at all the usual suspect's "discreet" rifle cases, and apparently no major manufacturer understands what discreet means. I just ordered a hot pink "D-Bag", from Q (The Honey Badger guys), and it most certainly passes the Starbucks test. Bonus points, it was made in the USA by Blue Force Gear

I'm trying to find some sew on patches for it that will make it even more Bernie Sanders. Anybody got any good/humorous ideas other than your typical coexist, resist, Toyata Prius hullabaloo. Let's have fun!

Grateful Dead steal your face patch
    I live in mi my solution was a law folder and a vertx gamut
    Name:  B67F4254-56D5-4141-B46D-A636B00B8B7B.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  41.2 KB
    Last edited by wsr; 12-02-2019 at 02:39 PM.

Fantastic! I forgot about Jerry, nothing says hippie like that skull. Keep the ideas following!

...thats a classy .45 you have there as well.

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

A "coexist" bumper sticker

An "I'm With Her" sticker (from 2016)
    Last edited by Guerrero; 12-02-2019 at 05:26 PM.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    What is...four, two, ze- ooooh I got it.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Most "discrete" bags scream tactical. Like whoever designed it couldn't help themselves.

Not a bag I carried every day, but my previous range bag (now lost, who knows where it went) was actually a golf duffel bag with the PGA logo. I honestly could've carried it anywhere and nobody would bat an eye. Well, as long as I didn't have a Gadsden hat, threeper shirt, and 5.11 pants.

If you go with something like band patches, BE SURE that it's for bands you know and like. You may wind up having to talk to some stoner Deadhead about his favorite band, and inadvertently outing yourself.

As for various weed related patches, ask yourself- have you moved through NPE discreet and right into PC (and not the Politically Correct PC).
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Put your expensive bag inside a $20 duffel from an outlet store with gym clothes on top of it and leave a slightly greasy dildo just barely sticking out of the partially unzipped zipper. While I’m not saying nobody would steal a used greasy dildo, it would cut down the number of people who would be interested in what else is in the bag by magnitudes.
    Last edited by Caballoflaco; 12-02-2019 at 06:47 PM.

I had a Million Mom March fanny pack that was worth it weight in gold.......

User Tag List