View Poll Results: Which one would from the scenario I explained would you choose?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Glock 26 (any Gen)

14 56.00%
  • Glock 43

6 24.00%
  • Springfield Armory Hellcat

1 4.00%
  • SIG Sauer P365

2 8.00%
  • Walther PPS M1 or M2

2 8.00%
  • Smith & Wesson M&P Shield M1.0 or M2.0 (PC or not)

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SIG P365 vs. SA Hellcat vs. Baby Glock

SIG P365 vs. SA Hellcat vs. Baby Glock

Okay, this is just for fun so please no one take offense.

Someone has a gun to your head. Better yet, a team of snipers have their red dots pointed at you and your family with orders to shoot if you don't comply. You have a SIG P365, a Springfield Armory Hellcat, a Baby Glock (either a G26 or G43) and some other carry gun sitting on a table. All of them are loaded with a round in the chamber.

They are going to make you choose one of the pistols to look down (at the barrel) as you drop it on a cement floor with the muzzle facing up (pointed at your face). They're going to kill you and your family if you don't comply. The only upside is that once the deed is done, they're going to give you the pistol to keep for free and let you and your family go unharmed (if you're still alive after dropping the gun from at least 4 ft.).

You have no choice. Which one would you choose and why (leave an explanation in the comments).
    Last edited by sheepdog; 11-30-2019 at 08:48 PM.
    “There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance – that principle is contempt prior to investigation.” – Herbert Spencer

It doesn't matter.

And ask better questions.

Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    It doesn't matter.

You’re so cool.

Glock is always the answer OP.

Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    It doesn't matter.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything it all. This was for fun.
    “There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance – that principle is contempt prior to investigation.” – Herbert Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by pew_pew View Post
    You’re so cool.

Glock is always the answer OP.
    Great choice

I’m a Glock guy first and foremost. I had a 365 had trouble with it, father had trouble with one also. I recently acquired a Hellcat and love the gun. I guess to play the game and original question, Glock still gets the nod for me. Hellcat is veryyyy nice carry gun also.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdog View Post
    This was for fun.
    Then post it in general discussion where it doesn't matter.

Not to stray out of my lane, but PF is supposed to be a place where a person can escape this kind of silliness.

Moved to General Discussion.

Site Supporter
    Glock 26 and this thread sucks.

User Tag List