Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kimber K6 Control Core grip

That's what I need for my 3" Bulldog .44 Special. Just got back from the range and I can sure still feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by kilo sierra View Post
    out of stock....Bastards
    There were three left this morning when I looked, but I decided to wait. I’m curious how sticky these are on clothing.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by kilo sierra View Post
    out of stock....Bastards
    I’m supposed to receive mine Thursday. Will update with review.

New UPS ETA is Monday instead of Thursday. Ive been waiting for a while on rubber grips that cover the back strap so what’s a few more days? 🙄

It’s here! So far, very sweet. Plenty of back strap cushion. Design allows me to get a high grip. Screw is stainless steel and hex head size is the same as side plate screws. Texture good, fit is excellent. Hoping for a test drive later today to check performance with some toasty 357 mag loads.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by medmo; 12-16-2019 at 02:18 PM.

YESS!!!!!
    Last edited by Zeke38; 12-16-2019 at 04:05 PM.

Man I want to try the K6.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Just ran 3 cylinders full of Rem 125gr SJHP. These grips work. It was was painful and I’d get a stinger from the grip frame in my palm with the factory wood. Total game changer. It’s much more controllable with no pain shooting stoked magnum loads. It’s still like a flash bang going off in front of my face with each round but that has nothing to do with the grips. I’m confident I can run a box of 50 magnum loads without tears or blood now. Wish it hadn’t taken so long!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This is making me think that it might be worth trying a K6s after all, although this is also because I should be able to fabricate my own firing pins from a good tool steel, if it comes down to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scal View Post
    This is making me think that it might be worth trying a K6s after all, although this is also because I should be able to fabricate my own firing pins from a good tool steel, if it comes down to it.
    I broke mine after about a month. I dry fire a lot for practice. Kimber fixed it quick and painlessly. They recommended using snap caps when dry firing which I have done for about a year. Problem solved with snap caps.

User Tag List