Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What is the preferred CCW magazine pouch for an S&W shield

The Pistol-Forum Gang is the best!

What is the preferred CCW magazine pouch for an S&W shield

If the belt didn’t work out for you, reach out to Jim at JRCUSTOM Leather and he should be able to find a way to use the rodeo buckle in that design. The buckle should be removable and not the main attachment point since the Velcro is what actually holds the belt tight and the Velcro wing attaches to the inside belt lining Velcro. Jim did the work for me originally on that set up a few years back and my work situation changed and a deep npe rig wasn’t needed anymore. @JRCHolsters
    @JRCHolsters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

No worries at all there, as I am friends with some folks who are in the leather business. We are probably going to swap one her buckles. She's learning about why I wear the type of belts I do, and what makes for a good gun belt. That one you sent is first-rate.

Fun stuff going through all this and things I never even had to think about explaining since I stopped teaching classes quite some time ago, and I never taught this age group CCW type things so it is a fun exercise.

The JRC holsters are NICE though too! I really dig the OSS, that would be very sweet for a 2.5"M19!

Less scary than teaching her to drive a stick shift pickup !

User Tag List