Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help finding Knights Armament SR-15 uppers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    I ordered my lowers from their sister company smallarmsales. Operaionparts are good people. I've ordered a lot from them in the past and was hoping to get things directly from the but lots of stuff I want from them is OOS. Thanks.

Can't do the complete gun, but thank you. I need to form 1 myself. I don't trust the shop in my area to leave a long gun in there for 6 months plus. In addition I already paid for two complete lowers. Hopefully they'll be here within the week and I can have my packet in the mail within next two weeks for them.

They do show several in stock, thanks. Does anyone have experience ordering from them? I might just have to order from them and roll the dice. Thanks again.
    i've ordered magazines from them in the past and they shipped pretty quickly. they are a big favorite of r/gundeals on reddit

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    Does @KevinB still work there?

pat
    I believe that he's been with Law Tactical for a spell now; IIRC, Kevin left KAC in 2015. Getting in touch with @Failure2Stop AKA Jack Leuba is a better bet.
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 12-01-2019 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    I believe that he's been with Law Tactical for a spell now; IIRC, Kevin left KAC in 2015. Getting in touch with @Failure2Stop AKA Jack Leuba is a better bet.
    Sorry for not being here more often, don’t get to focus on pistol specific stuff much these days.

I’m the best direct KAC contact, but our factory focus is on dealers and distributors.
    More than happy to let you know what’s in queue, but those production runs are destined (currently) primarily to standing accounts. Can give you a pretty decent list of dealers if needed.

Looks like someone referenced a “move” recently, that’s not KAC, but rather Lawmens and Shooters Supply, who are relocating from Vero up to the factory proper in the near future.

If I can be of assistance, please feel free to email me, but the best contact is salesteam@knightarmco.com
    Director Of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company

@Failure2Stop thanks for the offer. I've got the lowers and now the uppers on the way. Lawmen's and Shooters Supply is who I spoke with among 15 other dealers at least. I think I am squared away.

Thank you to all who helped or tried to.

Site Supporter
    Thanks guys, just trying to facilitate the discussion...

pat

FYI AR15safespace had uppers listed in stock. I purchased them heard nothing for several days, I tried to reach them by phone no answer. They responded by e-mail immediately though. Uppers were actually out of stock. Now awaiting a refund yay. If anyone else has a line on 14.5" E3 Mod 2 URX 4 uppers please PM me thanks.
    Last edited by Mike C; 12-05-2019 at 03:33 PM.

User Tag List