Thread: 3.5" Model 27 RFI

3.5" Model 27 RFI

I found one for sale at what appears to be real world pricing. Just checking here.

What is the hive's opinion on value of a 3.5" Model 27-2 in nickel finish? From the pics I've seen it looks pristine. Don't know if original box is included or not and have not examined for refinishing, or other monkey business. It's a private sale listing.

The 3.5“ and 5” guns seem to bring a premium. So does a nickle finish. If you think it’s righteous and you can live with the price, then snap it up.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

If the price is right, they are the closest thing out there to a true craftsman built revolver. My favorites
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

It's the next thing on my buy list.

$800 minimum it seems. Way more if the collectible bits like grips and box are all matching
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Well it just sold at his list price. 16 Benjamins.

The listing didn't say and I didn't hear back from my inquiry as to box, factory goodies or history because it probably sold before he saw it. I suspect he had the stuff for it. He deals in nice stuff. Pythons mostly. Some NIB and snubbies in the past. He knew what he had for sure.

A nickel 27-2, with original grips will easily go for $1200 all day long. $1600 doesn't surprise me.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 11-29-2019 at 04:44 PM.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

User Tag List