Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Evidently, I unintentionally double tap all centerfire seimiauto pistols in SA mo now

Well, no problems with a Beretta 81 BB.

Nice trigger.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

I've seen people do this who have absolutely no medical issues.

To me it's more about going back and forth between the triggers. Can you be more susceptible to this than others? Sure.

It may be that you need to stick to one type of trigger, no matter what that trigger is.
    What you do right before you know you're going to be in a use of force incident, often determines the outcome of that use of force.

Quote Originally Posted by JustOneGun View Post
    I've seen people do this who have absolutely no medical issues.

To me it's more about going back and forth between the triggers. Can you be more susceptible to this than others? Sure.

It may be that you need to stick to one type of trigger, no matter what that trigger is.
    Yes. Or at least I have to keep in regular practice with anything that I want to shoot without problems.

It really seems to help for me if I make sure to dryfire/rack any gun I haven't shot recently a decent bit before live fire. It lets me "reset." Otherwise I try to work the SA trigger with DA revolver technique.

The 81 has been fondled heavily since it joined the family. (Insert WV joke here.)
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

User Tag List