Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HELP - Little frustrated with my group shooting with my Glock. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    The guys that are beating me in Production have a lower A zone % but obviously higher stage hit factors.
    Around here this doesn't happen too often above the B class competition. That said, If that data seems useful for you, that's fine.

Here is my data, my division M class results from the Nationals. I picked that class out because two dudes from the top 10 and four from the bottom 10 are people I routinely compete against. Brett and Marcus usually beat my ass by about 20% but I have had moments of doing OK against the bottom 10 group contingent.
    Top 10 averaged about 30 alphas more than the bottom 10, and at the faster time. That doesn't happen with looser accuracy standards.

Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Here is my data, my division M class results from the Nationals. I picked that class out because two dudes from the top 10 and four from the bottom 10 are people I routinely compete against. Brett and Marcus usually beat my ass by about 20% but I have had moments of doing OK against the bottom 10 group contingent.
    Top 10 averaged about 30 alphas more than the bottom 10, and at the faster time. That doesn't happen with looser accuracy standards.
    I don't know if it is relevant or not, but I remember Steve Anderson saying in one of his classes that at the higher levels/classes, etc. when everyone is as FAST as you, it all boils down to accuracy. They don't talk about times anymore, but more on points.

_

It is relevant. If you ever watch super-squad progress through a match, all they are watching is points, whether how many points are at stake on a given day, or how many points the second guy is down before the last day, or last stage. It is assumed that they all shoot at about the same speed, few secs here and there are inconsequential, points are.
    This is more of a match management though, there are times when going fast and dropping a mike might be worth it. I didn't perceive this discussion be about that, but more about the degree of accuracy that practical shooters should be striving for.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

User Tag List