Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Now Called "Doing an Epstein".

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    redacted. Not worth it.
    Last edited by Medusa; 11-28-2019 at 06:26 PM.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    redacted. Not worth it.
    Oh, it totally was.

Nobody's blamed the Clintons for whacking Judge Crater.....
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

While I don’t know what happened here, I do know that deutsche bank is one of those banks that is circling the drain.. and if it goes down, the results from that will make the housing market collapse of 2008 look like a walk in the park...

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    While I don’t know what happened here, I do know that deutsche bank is one of those banks that is circling the drain.. and if it goes down, the results from that will make the housing market collapse of 2008 look like a walk in the park...
    Too big to fail.

Weren't they ordered to turn over Trump's tax returns? Something's rotten in Deutschland.
    Last edited by Borderland; 11-30-2019 at 10:21 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    What happened here is business. Nothing new or even unusual about that. Thomas Bowers' analogue role on Team Pelosi is Bill Hambrecht, whos connected her husband with both money and business opprotunity. I'd picture their tax records being way more interesting reading then Trump's.
    As far as Deutche Bank's troubles go, Trump's loans isnt even a blip on their radar.

Again, hes assuredly not the only shady client on their executive portfolio. Nor would Deutche Bank's "collapse" trigger an economic meltdown singlehandedly.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

"Come on, Epstein didn't kill himself!"

"I know!"
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    What happened here is business. Nothing new or even unusual about that. Thomas Bowers' analogue role on Team Pelosi is Bill Hambrecht, whos connected her husband with both money and business opprotunity. I'd picture their tax records being way more interesting reading then Trump's.
    As far as Deutche Bank's troubles go, Trump's loans isnt even a blip on their radar.

Again, hes assuredly not the only shady client on their executive portfolio. Nor would Deutche Bank's "collapse" trigger an economic meltdown singlehandedly.
    I don't think anyone in the millionaires club is eager to release their tax returns, especially Pelosi. Lots of deductions in our tax code aren't there for the average wage earner.
    Last edited by Borderland; 11-30-2019 at 01:14 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I don't think anyone in the millionaires club is eager to release their tax returns, especially Pelosi. Lots of deductions in our tax code aren't there for the average wage earner.
    I cannot help but think that starting with a clean slate and going with a drastically simpler tax system would be beneficial in a lot of ways.

So this makes the Trump body count what, one? The Clinton body count has to be fifty, plus. Hey, Hillary won the popular body count!

Name:  jack-kevorkian-assisted-suicide-130-patients-hillary-hold-my-beer.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  53.1 KB

User Tag List