Thread: HK VP Black Friday Deals

HK VP Black Friday Deals

I just got an email from HK detailing a couple of their Black Friday deals-my interest was piqued by the VP9 Longslide kit for $449 combined with the concurrent sale of 4 VP9/P30 9mm magazines (both 15 and 10 rounders) for $99, plus free shipping for anything over $75.

That strikes me as a pretty good deal, individually or combined. I've been unofficially informed that the VP40 and VP9 receivers are exactly the same, so for those of us with a VP40 this is a relatively inexpensive way to have an immediate 2-caliber gun and magazine set-up. Just sayin.' https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefront/?site=hk

Just helping to spend everyone's p-f dollars with the reckless responsibility of a drunken government purchasing agent....enablers be us.

Best, Jon
    Last edited by JonInWA; 11-27-2019 at 02:05 PM.

Mags are deff a good deal 👍🏼

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by JonInWA View Post
    I've been unofficially informed that the VP40 and VP9 receivers are exactly the same, so for those of us with a VP40 this is a relatively inexpensive way to have an immediate 2-caliber gun and magazine set-up. Just sayin.' https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefront/?site=hk
    Does that information apply to P30 as well? Asking for a friend...
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Olong, I honestly don't know regarding the P30 receivers. TooSixy on the HKPro forum or Coyote41 or Talonis here would probably be the best sources/references for that. Since I don't know, I don't want to speculate; Confucius say, "Wise man who stay in lane tend to avoid catastrophic freeway chain collisions."

Best, Jon
    Last edited by JonInWA; 11-27-2019 at 04:02 PM.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Olong, I honestly don't know regarding the P30 receivers. TooSixy on the HKPro forum or Coyote41 or Talonis here would probably be the best sources/references for that. Since I don't know, I don't want to speculate; Confucius say, "Wise man who stay in lane tend to avoid catastrophic freeway chain collisions."

Best, Jon
    Thanks. I had thought TooSixty posts here on occasion, as well, but he doesn't seem to be coming up in a search. Off to Google with me.
    Last edited by OlongJohnson; 11-27-2019 at 04:38 PM.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Thanks. I had thought TooSixty posts here on occasion, as well, but he doesn't seem to be coming up in a search. Off to Google with me.
    He's on HKPro; it's TooSixy, NOT TooSixty-common search mistake.

Best, Jon

I just got an email from HK detailing a couple of their Black Friday deals-my interest was piqued by the VP9 Longslide kit for $449 combined with the concurrent sale of 4 VP9/P30 9mm magazines (both 15 and 10 rounders) for $99, plus free shipping for anything over $75.

That strikes me as a pretty good deal, individually or combined. I've been unofficially informed that the VP40 and VP9 receivers are exactly the same, so for those of us with a VP40 this is a relatively inexpensive way to have an immediate 2-caliber gun and magazine set-up. Just sayin.' https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefront/?site=hk

Just helping to spend everyone's p-f dollars with the reckless responsibility of a drunken government purchasing agent....enablers be us.

Best, Jon
    Good deal on the magazines but I am going to sell my like new VP9L Longslide Kit for $375.

Thanks for the heads up! I snagged eight for a potential future purchase. I can always get my money back if i end up going a different direction.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Thanks for the tip on the mags. Good price and I could use a few.

I just snagged four. What a great deal! Thanks for the heads up, Jon. I totally missed these.

User Tag List