Thread: Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale -- 20% off!

Site Supporter

Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale -- 20% off!

BFCM2019 gets you 20% off Striker Control Devices now through Tuesday 12/3 (technically it's until 04:00 MST on 12/4 which should cover the entirety of Tuesday anywhere in the US).

Only G42 SCDs are currently in stock, but (against my better judgement) I've decided to start taking backorders on the other models. Since I apparently hate profits, the discount applies to both in-stock and backordered items.

Name:  BFCM 2019.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  40.2 KB
    Last edited by Tom_Jones; 11-27-2019 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    BCFM2019 gets you 20% off Striker Control Devices now through Tuesday 12/3 (technically it's until 04:00 MST on 12/4 which should cover the entirety of Tuesday anywhere in the US).

Only G42 SCDs are currently in stock, but (against my better judgement) I've decided to start taking backorders on the other models. Since I apparently hate profits, the discount applies to both in-stock and backordered items.

Name:  BFCM 2019.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  40.2 KB
    @Tom_Jones

The code in the image doesn't match the one in the text. It's the same on all your social media, but BCFM2019 doesn't work. BFCM2019 does.

I'm thinking of picking one up so my G17 can be my saltwater carry gun.

-Cory

Site Supporter
    Dyslexia is a stone cold bitch.

ETA: Thanks! the various posts should all be fixed now. I also made the bad code work.
    Last edited by Tom_Jones; 11-27-2019 at 07:23 PM.

Very nice deal, Thanks Tom.

(Ordered yet another SCD, this time for a very rarely carried Gen 2 G19.
    Just in case.)
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

How does one back order? Trying to pick up one for my 43X, but all I get is the "Sold Out" button.

Disregard. For those who are online challenged like me, just click on the "Backorder" hyperlink and you can order what you want.

Thanks, Tom!

User Tag List