Page 60 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock-Something big is coming December 10

Now I hate Glock.

It's weird, but I'm an ass like that.

Site Supporter
    I can see having a trainer in size to parallel the 19 frame but that's a big gun for 10 rounds of 22. My Buckmark was a big gun (the model I had) but it wasn't a 'tactical' type. Why not having one on the 43/48 frame? Now you don't get the 19 transfer effect but it would be more attractive to me.

Just a thought. I still wouldn't get one right away after being burned by the 42, which was a total jammer and fired out of battery - as I said before. Went back to the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    Again, a page stolen from SA's playbook.

Glock has entered the nuisance marketing world.
    Did you forget the Gen 5 rollout nonsense? They've been in the nuisance marketing world. All that's left is for the next product to have a teaser video of a blurred out gun being shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    I can see having a trainer in size to parallel the 19 frame but that's a big gun for 10 rounds of 22. My Buckmark was a big gun (the model I had) but it wasn't a 'tactical' type.
    That was my thought.... wouldn't there be room for 20 or so rounds??

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    I can see having a trainer in size to parallel the 19 frame but that's a big gun for 10 rounds of 22. My Buckmark was a big gun (the model I had) but it wasn't a 'tactical' type. Why not having one on the 43/48 frame? Now you don't get the 19 transfer effect but it would be more attractive to me.

Just a thought. I still wouldn't get one right away after being burned by the 42, which was a total jammer and fired out of battery - as I said before. Went back to the shop.
    Why not the 43X/48? Why the 19? Because the 19 is the top selling gun in their lineup WORLDWIDE.

I’ll probably buy. Hope they have a 17 sized one in the future. Hope my dept goes to gen 5 over the 4. I’m not holding my breath for a gen 4 trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Did you forget the Gen 5 rollout nonsense? They've been in the nuisance marketing world. All that's left is for the next product to have a teaser video of a blurred out gun being shot.
    Next thing you know Glock will be calling me once or twice a day begging for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Next thing you know Glock will be calling me once or twice a day begging for money.
    They need new suits!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    "We've been trying to reach you about your pistol's extended warranty..."

Site Supporter
    Looks like I will be picking up Glock #6.

User Tag List