Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock-Something big is coming December 10

Yeah, I'll buy one of these eventually.

I’m so overwhelmed I can barely think...seriously Glock?
    Shoot more, post less...

Why am I not surprised. A perfect opportunity to bring Gen 5 to caliber(s) other than 9mm squandered.

Did they say a price or capacity?

G19 size, why not G48 size?

My agency has nearly 275-sworn. Many Millenials and Gen Y officers raised in single-parent homes with no one to train them how to shoot.

We need these to train people who want to be cops how to shoot without having to deal with blast and recoil of 9mm.

They need it in a G-17 size as well, but these little rascals will be a good way to start.

Of course our Rangemaster has already proclaimed he will buy no Glock .22 LRs.
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

So...no bloodless coup?
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Site Supporter
    That was like a low budget Apple event.

Says here it runs like a scalded ape.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...glock-44-22lr/

Weight (no mag): 12.63 oz / 358 gr
    Last edited by JHC; 12-10-2019 at 10:34 AM.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Interesting product. The real news is that we finally have a 22lr copy of a service pistol not made from Zamak by Umarex.

The biggest problem is that they hyped it up so much that short of them releasing a pill that permanently adds 4 inches to your penis, people would be disappointed.

I will continue to wait for the 46 and 47. Likely as I shoot my “disappinting” 44.

User Tag List