Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock-Something big is coming December 10

I really hate gun companies jumping on this product launch bullshit. Can't they just tell me that they're finally coming out with a single stack G20X with extended magazines? Then I can ignore it like I've ignored the last twenty models.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    US release of the railed G48.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    Oh, that’s a very possible guess. You might be the winner.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

My guess is for a Glock .22.

Best, Jon

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    My guess is a commercial release of the G47
    Is that the 17 slide on a 19 frame and optics ready one? Or am I thinking of something else?
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

I'd really like to see a Gen 5 34 with no MOS.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Is that the 17 slide on a 19 frame and optics ready one? Or am I thinking of something else?
    Close. Optics ready 17 length slide on the G45 frame. Same size package as a G17 but would also work with a G19 slide.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Ah, finally, a GLOCK Legion! If it comes with a challenge coin and a members only web page, I'm in there like swimwear...

My vote is PCC. Agreed something simple, rugged, accurate and GLOCK would be a winner in my book (as opposed to just another polymer AR15 platform.

Reliable .22LR trainers would be a winner too, found out the hard way yesterday that my kids who love shooting my 15-22 just aren't ready to handle either the size/weight of the G19, or the big step up in recoil from a shoulder-fired .22 to a 9mm handgun.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Close. Optics ready 17 length slide on the G45 frame. Same size package as a G17 but would also work with a G19 slide.
    What's the difference between the 17 and 45 frame? Just the ability to work with the 19 slide as well?
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    What's the difference between the 17 and 45 frame? Just the ability to work with the 19 slide as well?
    The 45 frame has a 19 length dust cover instead of the 17 length one. I’m assuming the locking block is also different but that’s just a guess.

Glock probably noticed the 40s&w comeback thread broke 15 pages and decided it's time to release the Gen5 pistols in 40s&w.

User Tag List