Page 22 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock-Something big is coming December 10

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    And I completely agree, Glock could drop their lineup to the G43, 43X, 19, 45, and 34 and STILL outsell all their competitors combined (maybe Sig will catch up some day).
    Why does no one seem to have much love for the G26? I’ve always been very happy with my G26 since I first got it a few years ago. It will likely never replace my G19 as my primary go-to gun but it’s incredibly capable. With the 10 round mag I can conceal it in the pocket of my lounge around the house shorts or throw it on my ankle as a backup gun at work. With the +2 OEM extended mag, it’s a very accurate little pistol that I can get a full firing grip on. I also use it as my vacation pistol because it’s one gun that can function as a lounge around pocket gun and an AIWB CCW gun for when I stop lounging. I still carry a G17 mag as a reload so I’m only losing three rounds to my G19 loadout. I feel that the 26 is almost as versatile as the 19.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    17 and 19 remain the biggest sellers worldwide.
    But including them wouldn’t make it a fair fight!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Why does no one seem to have much love for the G26? I’ve always been very happy with my G26 since I first got it a few years ago. It will likely never replace my G19 as my primary go-to gun but it’s incredibly capable. With the 10 round mag I can conceal it in the pocket of my lounge around the house shorts or throw it on my ankle as a backup gun at work. With the +2 OEM extended mag, it’s a very accurate little pistol that I can get a full firing grip on. I also use it as my vacation pistol because it’s one gun that can function as a lounge around pocket gun and an AIWB CCW gun for when I stop lounging. I still carry a G17 mag as a reload so I’m only losing three rounds to my G19 loadout. I feel that the 26 is almost as versatile as the 19.
    When I lived in a state that allowed us unwashed masses to carry, a G26 was my choice. Punched way above its weight for its size.

Site Supporter
    I have one of the first Gen 2.5 G26s. It went into the safe when my place switched to .40 in ‘98 and,as a FA instructor, was issued a G27 along with my duty G22.
    When work goes back to 9 in a year or two, it will come out of the safe and get some new sights and go back to work.
    Only downside is that reloads are a little strange with the short grip.

I'm with you. The G26 (and extra mag) is the gun I carry once I set foot in the 4Runner to leave home. (The 19 also gets called upon but less so of late.)

Mine is a Gen 2.5 purchased in 1995 or 1996 and it's never let me down. (Had it updated internally at the mother ship last year after I launched a spring and couldn't find it.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

G26 is still the best Glock. JMO.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I am less interested in what the new Glock is than how many days it takes for one of their dealers to accidentally spill the beans. I can’t remember one of their surprises actually being a surprise by the time “the date” rolled around.
    This^^^ is so true, and it did exactly what it was supposed to do, Get everyone talking about Glock. I mean, here we are 22 pages later.. As a marketing ploy, this works..
    Last edited by ralph; 11-30-2019 at 12:56 PM.

Site Supporter
    Does Glock still make the 45 GAP models?

Something Big or Legendary?

So when I go to https://us.glock.com/en it says "Something Legendary is Coming." Did it used to say "Something Big?"

Also says you get a Chuck Norris challenge coin if you buy some black Friday stuff.

OK... Chuck Norris is both big and legendary so I'm thinking a special edition Chuck Norris Glock 7.
    A71593

Quote Originally Posted by nwhpfan View Post
    So when I go to https://us.glock.com/en it says "Something Legendary is Coming." Did it used to say "Something Big?"

Also says you get a Chuck Norris challenge coin if you buy some black Friday stuff.

OK... Chuck Norris is both big and legendary so I'm thinking a special edition Chuck Norris Glock 7.
    Don’t quit the day job.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I'm with you. The G26 (and extra mag) is the gun I carry once I set foot in the 4Runner to leave home. (The 19 also gets called upon but less so of late.)

Mine is a Gen 2.5 purchased in 1995 or 1996 and it's never let me down. (Had it updated internally at the mother ship last year after I launched a spring and couldn't find it.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    G26 is still the best Glock. JMO.
    Hey guys, the 26 is so old school, like a Motorola flip phone. The 43X, and the 48 for the less sophisticated crowd, is the new hotness. The 26 is like a plus size model, compared to the svelte 43X.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List