Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock-Something big is coming December 10

If it is a 10mm that actually runs with heavy loads I'm going to be pissed because after 3 generations of Glock 20s and almost 20 years of trying I finally gave up and sold all my 10mm shit.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    Put a brace and a Punisher sheepdig logo on it and I'm sold.
    Sheep dip or Sheep dog?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    If it is a 10mm that actually runs with heavy loads I'm going to be pissed because after 3 generations of Glock 20s and almost 20 years of trying I finally gave up and sold all my 10mm shit.
    I'd be content with 200gr Gold Dots.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I have only shot a handful of Buffalo Bore hard cast in my G40 and they worked fine. If I go outside to places where I might be a meal to 4 legged critters it has either Underwood Extreme Penetrators or Federal trophy bonded 180gr JSP’s. Both rounds run without issue although I did swap in a 22lb RSA from NDZ.
    Last edited by El Cid; 11-26-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    A large and expensive sample size gave a 4 percent failure rate.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by hiro View Post
    Sheep dip or Sheep dog?
    LOL. Sheepdog. I hate phones.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I am less interested in what the new Glock is than how many days it takes for one of their dealers to accidentally spill the beans. I can’t remember one of their surprises actually being a surprise by the time “the date” rolled around.
    Your post got me thinking. I went over to Lipseys to see if they accidentally posted anything. Nothing appears like what we’d expect. But I was pleasantly surprised to see suppressor ready versions of the G45!

https://www.lipseys.com/itemfinder?m...model=G45%20G5

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    Glock 1911!
    Laughs in Boomer.

TWO WORLD WARS

Plenty of other people have used their mags to build carbines around. It does seem a touch odd that they've refrained from doing it themselves, which of course means nothing in terms of them actually doing it.

Site Supporter
    A 10 round smaller gripped .45 Glock would actually be tempting to me.

User Tag List