Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock-Something big is coming December 10

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Wait, waitwaitaminnute... what about the G42x ten-shot .380? #hosemaster
    G42X would be great, I'm quite certain it's not "big" enough in Glock universe to command this level of suspense.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    • Gadget
    • DLC internals
    • Refined ergos (undercut and larger trigger guard, trigger finger channel, full side stippling, etc)
    • All-metal mags with greater capacity
    Inside info or what your bedmate complains you mutter in your sleep every night?

Site Supporter
    So it's not a snub nose Glock revolver?
    --Jason--

Its a play on the 10th at 10 a.m. and the picture of the guy out hiking in the wilderness on the countdown clock is a clue.

Brand new Gen 5 frame type, a new slimmed down 10mm, with 10 round mags. Sorta what the G48 is to the G19, it will be to the G20....my guess and I am sticking to it....

I hope not because I would probably buy one, with no real world purpose for it...(after the Gadget and JMCK holsters are available...)
    Last edited by fatdog; 11-26-2019 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Just 'cause I'm a party-pooping D-Bag. I took a little stroll through the US Trademark Database. Glock has only registered one trademark in 2019 and it's for...

Horological Instruments

Yep...a Glock Watch. I bet we're all sitting here on Glock watch watching for a watch...
    The worrying thing about this is, excuse another pun, the timing.

If it were a gun thing wouldn't they wait till Shot 2020 to announce?

December 10th is prime time for the Christmas gift market.

Damn, it's a watch.

Disappointing.

YVK told me tonight, there is really no new Glock configuration he covets, which indicates Glock has done a good job filling out their product line.

The only thing missing for me on the Gen 5 pistols is finger grooves. As best as I can tell, the FBI asked that they be deleted, and that followed to the Gen 5 pistols. I believe the finger grooves help me shoot better, and I wish there were Gen 5 or 6 pistols that had finger grooves. Damn FBI!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by hiro View Post
    If it were a gun thing wouldn't they wait till Shot 2020 to announce?
    I think a few of the gun companies are getting smart enough to realize that new product introductions at Shot Show and the NRA show are the equivalent of farting in a hurricane. You never get the full spotlight and your product is competing with a hell of a lot of noise from every other company that thinks the 1970's paradigm of introducing new products at an industry trade show is the correct way to get attention.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    YVK told me tonight, there is really no new Glock configuration he covets, which indicates Glock has done a good job filling out their product line.

The only thing missing for me on the Gen 5 pistols is finger grooves. As best as I can tell, the FBI asked that they be deleted, and that followed to the Gen 5 pistols. I believe the finger grooves help me shoot better, and I wish there were Gen 5 or 6 pistols that had finger grooves. Damn FBI!
    One day maybe we can have replaceable front straps. One with and one without. I was never bothered by the finger grooves and didn’t get into Glocks until Gen 3. After shooting the 5th gen though I prefer not having them.

ETA: And I really want them to offer more guns with the RTF2 texture. To get that now I have to buy a Gen 3 gun or frame.
    Last edited by El Cid; 11-26-2019 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFries View Post
    Maybe a Glock shotgun that changes barrels between 12 and 10 gauge? With a birdshead grip that has the Glock Gen 4/5 RTF so it's a shotgun that's not legally a shotgun?
    Put a brace and a Punisher sheepdig logo on it and I'm sold.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Site Supporter
    I would like both a Gen5 20 and a Gen5 34 non MOS. Although it's probably gonna be something stupid like a Gen5 22.
    Last edited by Up1911Fan; 11-26-2019 at 08:50 PM.

User Tag List