Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock-Something big is coming December 10

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Assembled in Austria from Swiss, German, and American parts.
    I think it might be possible, just barely, to make a semi-auto polymer-frame Glock 17-sized .22LR handgun that meets the required number of import points. Any smaller than that and it probably wouldn't be possible.

A 22lr pistol is legendary? It figures it would be something I have zero interest in.

Glock 44 at least has its own (currently blank) page on the Glock site...

Blind blank page currently on the Glock site...I bet it gets loaded at 10 EDT

https://us.glock.com/en/pistols/g44

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post

Nice detective work!

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post

Well, at least now we know that it is going to be the "Glock 44".

Maybe they are going to give the Coonan in .357 Magnum a run for the claim to fame and chamber a full size, semi automatic pistol in .44 Remington Magnum. /humor
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

I for one welcome our new Zeppelin Overlords.

On topic: I think a G19 sized Glock 44 in .22 would be great. I am mulling over what to use my next GSSF coupon on, and this might be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll bet you dollars to donuts that if we do see a .22, it won’t be the only new firearm they release today.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I for one welcome our new Zeppelin Overlords.

On topic: I think a G19 sized Glock 44 in .22 would be great. I am mulling over what to use my next GSSF coupon on, and this might be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn’t the 44 a 19frame/17slide

According to a trusted insider source on Sturmgewehr, Glock will announce they have taken over the German government in a bloodless coup, changed their firearms exportation laws and have forced Hecklor & Koch to resume production of their roller locked designs and P7s for the American market.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

User Tag List