Page 19 of 82 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock-Something big is coming December 10

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    For everything else, there's Mastercard.

ETA: I just realized... Eventually, when I say stuff like that, or use the word "tuneage," the kids will roll their eyes and say, "OK, X man."
    I caught it so I suppose the millennials will soon be referring to us as:

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Glock 44 = Full-size gun with rotating barrel

Glock 46 = Compact gun with rotating barrel

My body is ready.

At least I can hope.
    Last edited by call_me_ski; 11-29-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Glock Bren 10?

Site Supporter
    A different grip angle for all the Internet folks who just can't shoot a Glock because of the grip angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    A different grip angle for all the Internet folks who just can't shoot a Glock because of the grip angle.
    Hah! So true.

Just like all the Internet folks who just can’t shoot a Sig “cause bore axis bruh”.

Quote Originally Posted by tlong17I View Post
    Hah! So true.

Just like all the Internet folks who just can’t shoot a Sig “cause bore axis bruh”.
    They can't shoot a Kimber, either. But that has more to do with the damn thing being jammed.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tlong17I View Post
    Hah! So true.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    They can't shoot a Kimber, either. But that has more to do with the damn thing being jammed.
    So true. At least I can admit that I just don't like the way Glock pistols feel in my hands. I'm sure if I chose to put in the time with them, I'd be able to shoot them within +/- a small % of the performance of the Walthers I prefer the feel/ergonomics of.

Going by the ad I'm guessing a carbine. Everyone says how glock has to do something revolutionary anymore to stay in the game, which I find hilarious. Glock is the game, the end.

Quote Originally Posted by 10mmfanboy View Post
    Glock is the game, the end.
    Point taken. Glock could pare the entire line down to just the 43x, 26, 19, 17 and 45 and *still* sell more guns in a year than most of the brands being discussed on P-F.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Point taken. Glock could pare the entire line down to just the 43x, 26, 19, 17 and 45 and *still* sell more guns in a year than most of the brands being discussed on P-F.
    Exactly! Love or hate Glock they pretty much dominate the pistol market. Especially considering all they make are handguns. Now if they come out with a carbine or something along those lines I think a lot of other companies will feel the burn. My only hope is Glock becomes my total system provider and sticks with the K.I.S.S. formula. That formula works for me.

User Tag List