Page 45 of 82 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock-Something big is coming December 10

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I still say there is more to it than just the 44. No way that can justify the legendary rollout.
    Could be. There are two glocks that are well known and photographed 46 and 47, one of which is a radical departure for Glock, that are already in production but haven’t made their way to their largest market.

Not to mention the gen 5 22 and frames with manual safeties all in production for worldwide customers.
    Last edited by call_me_ski; 12-08-2019 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I still say there is more to it than just the 44. No way that can justify the legendary rollout.
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    Could be. There are two glocks that are well known and photographed 46 and 47, one of which is a radical departure for Glock, that are already in production but haven’t made their way to their largest market.

Not to mention the gen 5 22 and frames with manual safeties all in production for worldwide customers.
    They still have to “officially” announce the G17M and 19M even though Lipseys started selling them a couple months ago.

I would be all over a 48 sized .22LR - my M&P22 Compact gets a lot of use.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I would be all over a 48 sized .22LR - my M&P22 Compact gets a lot of use.
    This would be awesome!

Considering the design of Glocks, it’s within the realm of belief that we could see a roll-out of an entire line extension coming up. I’d guess 19-sized first, followed by 42-sized next, followed by longslide/optic ready, and so on.

If they’ve done the work to make one frame run, they’re about there with all sizes. JMO.

And, yeah, after buying a 42 from the very first MLK day shipping run, because, compact Glock; I’ll NEVER do that again.

Plenty of time to save pennies for one in year 2 or 3 of production. Someone else can pay full retail for a yelliow sticker and a headache + redundant FedEx tabs.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderco monkey View Post
    Just posted on Arfcom by way of Glock Talk:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/...5397#i82338585
    Remember what happened last time everyone got obsessed with the number 44.

Last edited by HCM; 12-09-2019 at 05:50 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    How fitting that we nailed the new model 44 on page 44 of this thread.
    Model 44, page 44 divided by 2 is 22 which is the caliber. Glock is on it again.

Maybe it’s just me but a .22 Glock would be a major yawn and far short of the hype Glock has been pushing.
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    Maybe it’s just me but a .22 Glock would be a major yawn and far short of the hype Glock has been pushing.
    Not just you.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    Same. But they will likely still end up with my money.

User Tag List