Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock-Something big is coming December 10

New micro pistol in 9mm GAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Center Shot View Post
    Big T
    Will the new Glock be a Handgun?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

All my thread drift grabassery aside, I’m with others in voting for a mid-sized .22LR pistol.

Either that, or they have proof that Epstein didn’t kill himself.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    I'm sure I'm wrong, but based on the outdoor motif, and the superimposed reticle/target... I'm going to go with... lightweight, modular hunting rifle.
    Last edited by Seven_Sicks_Two; 12-03-2019 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Sicks_Two View Post
    I'm sure I'm wrong, but based on the outdoor motif, and the superimposed reticle/target... I'm going to go with... lightweight, modular hunting rifle.
    A member on another forum's thread discussing this topic stated that last year in a Glock armorer's course, his instructor told him he had a buddy at Glock that worked on a 6.8mm submission to the coming new Army rifle project. Things that make you say "huh".
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    A member on another forum's thread discussing this topic stated that last year in a Glock armorer's course, his instructor told him he had a buddy at Glock that worked on a 6.8mm submission to the coming new Army rifle project. Things that make you say "huh".
    LOL, when I took my Glock armorer's course in 2011, my instructor told us that Glock had a carbine on the way.

Wouldn't hold your breath...

Site Supporter
    John Farnam tolkd us in the 2000s, that Gaston refuses to make single stack 9's.

Quote Originally Posted by DEG View Post
    Here's my guess:

10 = X
    X means crossover in Glock terms
    The Glock 17 is "legendary"

So the announcement is for a 17X? One slide that fits/ships with two frames, one full size (17, CBP style) and one compact (19/17K chopped style).
    This would be amazeballs!

Seriously, no one leaked anything yet? I've been waiting about a year now to buy another pistol, but I keep waiting because I figure as soon as I buy something another better model will be out a month later. I guess it's a good problem though, saved myself a bunch of money.

Site Supporter
    I haven't read this whole thread, so my apologies if what I'm about to suggest has already been mentioned. New higher capacity magazines that have the same physical dimensions as current mags would be really impressive--basically metal mags that are long term compatible with their polymer mag release. Make the G17 a 20 round pistol! Basically, Glock would copy the aftermarket metal G48/43x mags across the whole produce line. Obviously the new mags would have to be backwards compatible with all existing pistols.

This...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List