Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock-Something big is coming December 10

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Still surprised nothing has leaked yet.
    Its about time Glock updates its teaser, and give us some more hints what the big announcement might be.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    Everyone go home, we're done here.

Attachment 45497
    At the risk of being a moron....wasn't this already a thing?
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

It’s like every year some manufacturer has some Hannity or Glen Beck style big release announcement with a new meh product. I’m so jaded. Glock should just announce new damning evidence against Hillary Clinton at this point. She’s going to jail THIS TIME just wait until Dec 10 for our big release. We want a damn carbine. We’ll get new gen 5 calibers the equivalent of a new iPhone camera. I’m not saying that’s not good it’s just not something that needs to be hyped. Oh nice you swapped legos around again. But we’ll see I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk View Post
    It’s like every year some manufacturer has some Hannity or Glen Beck style big release announcement with a new meh product. I’m so jaded. Glock should just announce new damning evidence against Hillary Clinton at this point. She’s going to jail THIS TIME just wait until Dec 10 for our big release. We want a damn carbine. We’ll get new gen 5 calibers the equivalent of a new iPhone camera. I’m not saying that’s not good it’s just not something that needs to be hyped. Oh nice you swapped legos around again. But we’ll see I guess.
    LOL nice. That's the spirit! I figure, my enthusiasm is free so what the heck. I'm equally jazzed to see the STI R's and more info about the DWX. Good times! I'm looking forward to SHOT news next month.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    LOL nice. That's the spirit! I figure, my enthusiasm is free so what the heck. I'm equally jazzed to see the STI R's and more info about the DWX. Good times! I'm looking forward to SHOT news next month.
    Did Dan Wesson have a big timed release for the DWX with the “game changer! Tune in on XXX”? I’m ignorant if they did or not as I wasn’t in the loop or did they just release it because they knew it was a product that didn’t need buzz because they’ll sell every one they’ll make?
    Last edited by Obelisk; 12-03-2019 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk View Post
    Did Dan Wesson have a big timed release for the DWX with the “game changer! Tune in on XXX”? I’m ignorant if they did or not as I wasn’t in the loop or did they just release it because they knew it was a product that didn’t need buzz because they’ll sell every one they’ll make?
    Disregard, I can’t read this morning.
    Last edited by TC215; 12-03-2019 at 10:36 AM.

Site Supporter
    Iphone camera on a rail mounted with your light and laser on a Gen 5. Activates when you draw to document your successful self-defense action or helps convict you for some stupidity. With options to send the action immediately live to social media of choice. Automatically calls 911, so they can immediately release you for your good shoot or arrest you. Calls your lawyer automatically. AI tells you to shut up and not babble uncontrollably to the law.

The IGlock!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Iphone camera on a rail mounted with your light and laser on a Gen 5. Activates when you draw to document your successful self-defense action or helps convict you for some stupidity. With options to send the action immediately live to social media of choice. Automatically calls 911, so they can immediately release you for your good shoot or arrest you. Calls your lawyer automatically. AI tells you to shut up and not babble uncontrollably to the law.

The IGlock!
    Automatically logs round count and dry fire practice. Get alerts on your phone for spring replacement or RMR battery power! Battery subscription. New Glock deal pop ups on your RMR. Hold on don’t shoot me I gotta exit out all these amazing deals from Glock so I can see my dot. Wait an NRA ad just popped up Wayne needs my money for a new set of shoes.
    Last edited by Obelisk; 12-03-2019 at 10:55 AM.

Site Supporter
    Rumor has it that the MicroSoft Glock was abandoned as it kept updating during OIS. OIS 10 was prone to jamming, also.

OK, I got it.

It's the Glock-a-mole with an avocado green frame that shoots OC pepper balls.
    Last edited by Glenn E. Meyer; 12-03-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Did you say "Glock me a ma deuce?" That would certainly qualify as something big.
    Exactly this! Except in 12.5 mm GAP (or maybe GMG?) for the women folks or something...

User Tag List