Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock-Something big is coming December 10

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Is this a guess? Or do you have some special secret squirrel intell ?
    Just a guess. But it’s what I would do...With dots starting to gain a foothold in the LE works a turnkey factory solution from Glock would dominate the market. It’d be a smart move and I’d expect it to happen sooner or later.

You know, I was reviewing my list of must-haves from Glock and beyond "blacker, blockier and more perfect" I would have to say that a gen 5 Glock 18 in the Glock 45 form-factor is near the top. Glock 18 has been completely neglected.

Quote Originally Posted by Speederlander View Post
    You know, I was reviewing my list of must-haves from Glock and beyond "blacker, blockier and more perfect" I would have to say that a gen 5 Glock 18 in the Glock 45 form-factor is near the top. Glock 18 has been completely neglected.
    I’ve shot a Glock 18 quite a bit. Not sure why anyone would want one.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    I was kidding.

It lets you make Bubba sized hole patterns on a 7 yard target (and the ceiling) in a fraction of the time.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    It lets you make Bubba sized hole patterns on a 7 yard target (and the ceiling) in a fraction of the time.
    Ha...I think the only time we ever got it out was when we did SWAT demo’s for the Citizen’s Academy. We would let them shoot MP5’s, M4’s, etc, but only allowed the officers to shoot the G18. That thing would be a disaster in the wrong hands.

Site Supporter
    Only because they won't let us have it.

Ha...I think the only time we ever got it out was when we did SWAT demo’s for the Citizen’s Academy. We would let them shoot MP5’s, M4’s, etc, but only allowed the officers to shoot the G18. That thing would be a disaster in the wrong hands.
    I shot a 18 at the Rogers School, think it belonged to JLW or another forum member, and I still smile when I think of it.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I’ll take What is if you were an international terrorist defending yourself against an MI6 agent driving a bulldozer..on a train, Alex.

https://youtu.be/8dDXlYAghWA

A buddy of mine was, on occasion, issued a G18 as a counter-ambush tool while doing protective work overseas. I suppose if one needed to fill the air with a lot of lead in a short time, while previously not looking like you were carrying a gun, the 18 would have a deep, but very narrow, niche.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List