Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock-Something big is coming December 10

I am predictably underwhelmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post

And @cheby, I agree that it’s boring. .22s are boring, and always will be.
    Clearly, you’ve never shot a full pepsi can in the homemade airgun range in the basement of your parents house with one.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Damn. I was hoping for a factory Glock PCC usi g their mags.

I already solved the .22 trainer issue for myself years ago with a dedicated Tac-Sol upper on its own G17 lower. Its been boringly reliable witb good ammo and uses the holsters, mag carriers, and trigger components of my carry guns. I'm not seeing much that this brings to the table over what I already have.

The majority of reactions to the G44 remind me of the majority of reactions to the then new G19X and then the G45.

I hope for Glock, and us, that the G44 will turn out as good as those preceding guns.

Btw, 22lr is legendary.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by CalAlumnus View Post
    I’ve never owned a .22 and haven’t shot one since Boy Scouts.

What’s the go-to cheap .22 ammunition for a semi-auto pistol? I gather there’s a lot of variance in quality. What do folks go with for their M&P22s or SR22s?
    I only use plated .22 for my semiauto rifles and pistols so standardize on that. Remington Golden Bullet, CCI Mini-Mags and Aquila plated 40 grain solids have all run well in my guns. I seem to have more issues, even in my K22 when using cheaper exposed lead offerings.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    The majority of reactions to the G44 remind me of the majority of reactions to the then new G19X and then the G45.

I hope for Glock, and us, that the G44 will turn out as good as those preceding guns.

Btw, 22lr is legendary.

Those guns are still stupid.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I wonder what blue label prices will look like. I'm strongly considering getting one for my son.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

I'm just looking forward to how much more better most perfect ultimate excellentist their marketing hype can get.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    If serious P-F’ers don’t already have 5-10k standard velocity/subsonic .22LR laying around, and a suppressed .22, they’re doing gun culture wrong.

Cool new Glock, not that it’s a surprise. I’d like to get one next year, after the bugs get worked out.

Fixed it for you..

I picked up a Ruger 22/45 Lite for my kid's trainer handgun YESTERDAY. Looking at this, I can see one in the future, after they've been on the market a year or three and the generations are worked out. Could be a perfect LE training gun for new shooters - get the fundamentals right with no recoil/blast (flinch inducers) on a platform that exactly mirrors their to-be duty weapon.

Oh, and because I haven't seen it yet - what, no MOS version? No threaded barrel?
    Last edited by psalms144.1; 12-10-2019 at 02:15 PM.

User Tag List