Page 27 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock-Something big is coming December 10

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    This and trying a Shield Arms 15 round mag could convince me to buy a 43X instead of a 365 or Hellcat.
    That’s the thing - they got leapfrogged by SIG and Springfield. So if I had a Glock wishlist, that would be #1:

Slimline OR Series

RMSc footprint, available with or without the optic already installed. No need to change up the sight options because the optic will co-witness with standard irons or Bolds.

Plus, that could be the push necessary to standardize on a micro RDS footprint.

If I were the CEO of Vortex, I’d put together a team to do one thing - take an RMSc, keep the footprint and height of the window relative to the bottom of the unit, and improve every aspect - durability, battery life, UI, price, availability, service. Combined with a compatible OR Glock line, you’d own the emerging micro RDS market.

Something Big or Legendary make me think .45ACP or 10mm. Probably the Gen5 of one of those calibers? Legendary could mean .22lr also.

I'm going to go with a PCC too, on the strength of the outdoor theme. Although your best bet in case of spooking a bear or mountain lion is actually a Glock 22 or 23 (because it's much more likely to be at your side ready and can be brought up to action quicker), the journalists associate camping and backpacking with a PCC or other small-caliber stocked weapon.

Site Supporter
    Another term from the invite that hasn't been parsed yet is "Journey". "Be part of the Journey"

Quote Originally Posted by zaitcev View Post
    I'm going to go with a PCC too, on the strength of the outdoor theme. Although your best bet in case of spooking a bear or mountain lion is actually a Glock 22 or 23 (because it's much more likely to be at your side ready and can be brought up to action quicker), the journalists associate camping and backpacking with a PCC or other small-caliber stocked weapon.
    I’m looking to a carbine with PC style in a form factor like M1 carbine/1022/Deerstalker with configurable options like a go fast AR for them who want such.

In pistol calibers up to .223 and .300BO.

More pistols doesn’t warrant this hype.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I would like to see a new Glock using that super black vantablack. And more blocky. It can never be too blocky. I feel they have gotten away from their utilitarian roots. Blockier and blacker and it's guaranteed win.

Quote Originally Posted by Speederlander View Post
    I would like to see a new Glock using that super black vantablack. And more blocky. It can never be too blocky. I feel they have gotten away from their utilitarian roots. Blockier and blacker and it's guaranteed win.
    And more Perfecter... Can never have too much Perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    And more Perfecter... Can never have too much Perfection.
    Exactly. Blacker, blockier, more perfect. That's the trifecta of victory.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    Another term from the invite that hasn't been parsed yet is "Journey". "Be part of the Journey"
    Journey, could be the journey "25 years" Glock took in developing and testing the Glock Carbine, and now is making it a reality. Thats my guess!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Speederlander View Post
    Exactly. Blacker, blockier, more perfect. That's the trifecta of victory.
    45Gap failed as a cartridge because it fired traditional cylindrical ammunition. The new .46 Glock uses hexagonal bullets like the old Whitworth rifle, plus it’s .46 which will finally bring the 1911 holdouts to the glock-side.

ETA: or it’s just a line of outdoor/active wear clothing, which is my final answer.
    Last edited by Caballoflaco; 12-02-2019 at 06:40 PM.

User Tag List