Page 46 of 82 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock-Something big is coming December 10

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    Same. But they will likely still end up with my money.
    Lol, agreed with both

If it is a G19 size, I'll probably yawn. If it is a G48 size, I'll be happy to buy one.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    Same. But they will likely still end up with my money.

Quoted for truth

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    Maybe it’s just me but a .22 Glock would be a major yawn and far short of the hype Glock has been pushing.
    Same. With the ubiquity of inexpensive 9mm, the idea of a dedicated .22 version of [fill in the blank] "for training" feels like a day gone by, at least with respect to 9mm semiautos. So if this is what it is, Glock late to the game again.

And otherwise, plinking ain't legendary...

(Still hoping it's something else, something at least very cool; top choice would be a Glock PCC...yes, I'm one of those dudes...second choice would be the introduction of a 1911-style thumb safety option throughout the line...yes, I'm one of those dudes, too).
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    Same. With the ubiquity of inexpensive 9mm, the idea of a dedicated .22 version of [fill in the blank] "for training" feels like a day gone by, at least with respect to 9mm semiautos. So if this is what it is, Glock late to the game again.

And otherwise, plinking ain't legendary...

(Still hoping it's something else, something at least very cool; top choice would be a Glock PCC...yes, I'm one of those dudes...second choice would be the introduction of a 1911-style thumb safety option throughout the line...yes, I'm one of those dudes, too).
    I agree with all of this...except the PCC part.

Anyone else here a little sad that it’s the 9th already? This thread has been entertaining AF.

Won’t be as much fun when the conjecture is finally put to bed.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Anyone else here a little sad that it’s the 9th already? This thread has been entertaining AF.

Won’t be as much fun when the conjecture is finally put to bed.

I heard that Glock is entering the electric vehicle market. Starting with zeppelins.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    While I don’t know the .22 is the announcement, I have long assumed the .22 was the model 44, as it follows Glock’s secret naming convention.

Model 40 is a 10mm, since 40/4=10.

Model 45 is a 9, since 4+5=9.

Model 44 is a .22, since 44/2=22.
    Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    Model 44, page 44 divided by 2 is 22 which is the caliber. Glock is on it again.
    Released on 12/10/19. 12+10=22! In a G-19 size package? Coincidence?

I've never seen any value in a .22 trainer. It's just wasting time developing training scars that have to be corrected with more live fire with the caliber you should have been training with in the first place.

I still don't think Glock is going after the trash pile/beer can shooter market...

This latest announcement follows the pattern of recent Glock announcements. Rumblings of something coming. Official teaser by Glock. Pretty good guesses by many. Endless pages of silliness. Something leaks that gives us a high probability idea of what is coming. Mass deflation as to how underwhelming the announcement will be, along with statements about how they would not buy this new thing, unless it is in the form of “insert special snowflake request.” Then everyone of them buys one or two, except M2Cattle, who condemns the product and the company, but secretly gets one too.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List