Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock-Something big is coming December 10

This is interesting... I don’t think it passes the smell test, but who knows? Posted on an IL state forum, attributed to somebody’s IG feed (I think.) I personally have a hard time believing they would make this.

Name:  36FF3939-B3BE-472D-A394-89821CA5715C.jpg
Views: 746
Size:  64.3 KB
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    This is interesting... I don’t think it passes the smell test, but who knows? Posted on an IL state forum, attributed to somebody’s IG feed (I think.) I personally have a hard time believing they would make this....
    An 8+1 4in G5 Glock 10mm that comes with 3 mags?

I don't need it, but I sure as hell *want* it!

Site Supporter
    It's only a one bear gun. You need higher capacity for multiple bear attackers. Let's see if it's real. Wouldn't that be a Shot Show release?

A 4" Glock 10mm sounds like a really complicated way to get .40 S&W ballistics.

I still have all my 10mm brass, so if they make an 8 shot 5" 10mm gun that will actually feed a 200 grain hardcast bullet going 1200 ish FPS, I might be tempted to again date the girl that shit all over me three times already.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    This is interesting... I don’t think it passes the smell test, but who knows? Posted on an IL state forum, attributed to somebody’s IG feed (I think.) I personally have a hard time believing they would make this.

Name:  36FF3939-B3BE-472D-A394-89821CA5715C.jpg
Views: 746
Size:  64.3 KB
    The part number doesn’t seem to make sense. Should start with GLPA49 for a Glock 49. Glock 19s are GLPA19, 48s are GLPA48.

Quote Originally Posted by CalAlumnus View Post
    The part number doesn’t seem to make sense. Should start with GLPA49 for a Glock 49. Glock 19s are GLPA19, 48s are GLPA48.
    That is correct. And that questionable screenshot is from Lipsey's. That part number returns no results.

PA195S414AB = Austrian, Gen5, 19, 5.5lb, front serrations, steel front sight, extended slide stop, unique mag, Ameriglo Bolds.

So the part number doesn't make much sense - a OEM steel front sight but it has Bolds? Totes fake.

ETA: the UPC is also a bogus, but it does follow Glock sequence.
    Last edited by echo5charlie; 12-13-2019 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    date the girl that shit all over me three times already.
    Is she single?

Quote Originally Posted by echo5charlie View Post
    Is she single?
    Single, and a "10..."
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

The 45 and 10mm market is not big enough for Glock to roll out an updated 20,21 in a timely fashion. They are not gonna roll out a new 10mm before updating those.

Quote Originally Posted by echo5charlie View Post
    Is she single?
    I mean that figuratively. I always forget there are people who are willing to pay extra for that...
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

User Tag List