Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock-Something big is coming December 10

Glock-Something big is coming December 10

Last edited by Amp; 11-26-2019 at 11:11 AM.

Wake me up if I need to sell something else to buy it.

#carbinefootprint
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Finally, a cannon for home defense...

There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Wake me up if I need to sell something else to buy it.

#carbinefootprint
    If'n it is, and I wouldn't be surprised if it is, I hope its not just another AR pattern carbine. I'd rather see something completely new Glock-like ie simple, minimum # parts, rugged.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

December 10th at 10AM? 10mm Gen 5 anyone?
    Shoot more, post less...

My guess is a commercial release of the G47 but I’d be excited for a US release of the G46. I know that people have been joking about a Glock Carbine for years but if they could keep things reliable and inexpensive, they’d probably sell every one they made.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    If'n it is, and I wouldn't be surprised if it is, I hope its not just another AR pattern carbine. I'd rather see something completely new Glock-like ie simple, minimum # parts, rugged.
    Do you even AK, bro?
    #realGlak 47

Or maybe, the "big" thing is misdirection, and we finally get the rimfire understudy pistol.

Wait, waitwaitaminnute... what about the G42x ten-shot .380? #hosemaster

Last edited by Totem Polar; 11-26-2019 at 11:34 AM.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Do you even AK, bro?
    #realGlak 47

Or maybe, the "big" thing is misdirection, and we finally get the rimfire understudy pistol.
    ooooh a line of rimfires would be neat.

But, yeah, AK is a good analogy for the concept but something light, svelte and with great ergos. (I'm not an AK fan )
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I am less interested in what the new Glock is than how many days it takes for one of their dealers to accidentally spill the beans. I can’t remember one of their surprises actually being a surprise by the time “the date” rolled around.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Sell a 19/17 sized 22 trainer please

User Tag List