Page 58 of 82 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock-Something big is coming December 10

I don’t get you guys.

If I can get a representative trigger press and grip of a real service pistol, on a gun that costs a lot less to shoot - isn’t that awesome? I know, some of you are so rich you’re training with HSTs in 2011s.

I’ve been messing with airsoft pistols for years to try to get here, so to have it offered with Glock reliability and customer support, is awesome.

Basically it’s awesome and if you don’t want one, don’t get one.

Quote Originally Posted by STI View Post
    I don’t get you guys.

If I can get a representative trigger press and grip of a real service pistol, on a gun that costs a lot less to shoot - isn’t that awesome? I know, some of you are so rich you’re training with HSTs in 2011s.

I’ve been messing with airsoft pistols for years to try to get here, so to have it offered with Glock reliability and customer support, is awesome.

Basically it’s awesome and if you don’t want one, don’t get one.
    One of my gripes about my AA kits was they seemed to reduce the trigger pull by a LOT. This new pistol weighs less than 13 oz. I wonder if it will still have a trigger weight representative of a centerfire Gen 5 G19.

Edit: says it will at the link: Trigger Weight: 5.8 lbs / 26 N
    Last edited by JHC; 12-10-2019 at 10:37 AM.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Site Supporter
    If the reliability is there, I could see my work buying a few of these for training.

I want a .22 for a fuck around gun and to teach my son, but not a fan of the 19 at all, was hoping for it to be based on the 43X/48. Hopefully more sizes in the future, would like to add an ACRO like I plan with my other Glocks, wonder if that's possible.
    Last edited by t1tan; 12-10-2019 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    So...no bloodless coup?
    Not with all the slide bite...
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1 View Post
    G19 size, why not G48 size?
    Because the 19 is mo' bettah.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by ratter75 View Post
    I’ll bet you dollars to donuts that if we do see a .22, it won’t be the only new firearm they release today.
    I guess I owe you all a dollar. Which I can afford, since I apparently won’t be buying a new Glock in the immediate future.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    Not with all the slide bite...
    That's an interesting point. Will the slide stall out if rubbed by a thumb? I'd think so.

So stuff we don't know yet:

Gen 4/5 backstraps work?

Will the gun take standard Glock trigger parts?

Will it take standard Glock sights?

Why no MOS plate? I assume the little 22LR won't generate enough recoil energy to cycle with the added weight.

Quote Originally Posted by deputyG23 View Post
    If the reliability is there, I could see my work buying a few of these for training.
    If they can make a .22 run as reliably as a 9mm I actually will be impressed. Still not sure if I will buy one though.

Site Supporter
    I'd be down for one, especially at a sub-$400 price point. I also want a threaded barrel, but that depends on the future viability of suppressors here in VA.

Questions:
    Does it accept the same triggers, connectors, etc that a regular Glock supports?
    Will a Gen5 SCD work?
    What about sights?

Point being, I'd want to set this up exactly like my carry G19.

Chris

User Tag List