Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RFI: SAGAX SOL holster

https://tenicor.com/products/malus-s...ster-for-glock

Is this what you're looking for?

10% off site wide for the next 6 days too

I'll place an order when I get back from work tonight.

Couldn't figure out which holster to order so I ordered two:

Scroll for more items
    Description Price
    Subtotal $218.00
    Discount BLACK FRIDAY 2019 - $21.80 $21.80 off total order price
    Shipping $3.99
    Total USD $200.19

SAGAX LUX AIWB Holster for GLOCK Glock 19/23/32 / Right Hand Shooter 1 $109.00

MALUS SOL AIWB Holster for GLOCK X300 & Glock 19/23/32/45 - 17/22/31/47 / Right Hand Shooter 1 $109.00

Ended up with a new Surefire X300U 1000 lumen model today as well and now need a compact light for the Sagax Lux.

Thanks everyone for the help.

The Nightstick 500XLS is available at Sportsman’s Outdoor Superstore for $66 https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst....cfm/ID/217897
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    The Nightstick 500XLS is available at Sportsman’s Outdoor Superstore for $66 https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/217897
    Thanks for thinking of me Dan, I went there looking for the just the XL version. I don't want a strobe. I like the weapon lights like I like my weapon handhelds (no time to go through menus, just give me all the lumens).

Since the Surefire XR-1 hasn't been released the Nightstick 550XL is at the top of the compact light list.

Two holsters arrived today. First thought was it was a self build kit, but that actually makes the most sense. Only you know where you want the holster to ride - higher or lower. Then again only you know which camming bar works for you.

It went together rather quickly. I choose the Malus Sol to put together first since I just received a new Surefire X300U-B 1000 lumen yesterday. The gun and the light fit great. The workmanship looks fantastic.

I could use some help with the Discrete carry clips. These clips are the T1 Mod 2 clips. For the uneducated ( like me ), they are a pita, but I know enough to know that I don't know what I don't know. What's the trick to getting the clips on and off? Found NO YT videos on technique of using the clips. It's one thing to understand how to install them but what's the best way to put them on and off of the belt?

Wore the holster appendix for about a half an hour in the house and first impressions are that this won't work for me appendix, but will work at 3 O'clock. I knew when I ordered it, that the full size light appendix was a gamble. If you are 6' 4" you might not have any issues but for a short guy, this was a miserable first experience appendix. More to follow and I want to get this to work, just not hopeful and that's why I bought the second holster made to run a compact light. I wanted to run this holster appendix with enough motivation to buy a new Surefire X300u-B and this holster for a shot at making this happen. I'm NOT giving up yet, just this is my first impression.

More to follow, but please a push in the right direction on what is the best way to install these clips on the belt and take them off of the belt. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Clay1; 12-03-2019 at 09:33 PM.

I've been rocking the sagax lux for the last couple of weeks and a nightstick 550xl, I really dig both, it's a great combo.

User Tag List