Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RFI: SAGAX SOL holster

RFI: SAGAX SOL holster

I read that a new holster was leaked by Tenicor. Not sure if the Sol is really the Lux or is it another hoslter. What do you know about the Sagax Sol?

Believe they will be the surefire x300 and maybe streamlight trl versions of the velo and the arx. Tenicor posted a teaser picture of what looks liked Sagax lux type holster with an X300 on the pistol. Kyle Defoor posted on instagram a picture of an ARX owb holster for an X300 with the retail packaging that said ARX SOL on it.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Ndbbm View Post
    Believe they will be the surefire x300 and maybe streamlight trl versions of the velo and the arx. Tenicor posted a teaser picture of what looks liked Sagax lux type holster with an X300 on the pistol. Kyle Defoor posted on instagram a picture of an ARX owb holster for an X300 with the retail packaging that said ARX SOL on it.

Jason
    That was a lot more than I knew. Where did Tenicor post the teaser picture? I'll do a Kyle Defoor search too. Thanks for a shove in the right direction. Probably not going to be released this week, but interested never the less.

Sorry, Tenicor posted the picture on their instagram account.

Jason

I see that I can't download any Instagram photos without submitting to the instagram account tracking. I passed. Someone tell me when these are available?

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 9.40.23 PM.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  34.6 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 9.41.14 PM.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  38.4 KB
    @LittleLebowski
    @jeffm

Please pull this post down if it breaches regs re posting IP

Screen caps of the two posts on IG

Thanks for the sneak peak. If I keep my comp on, it looks like it will work to carry the gun but not for a training session where reholstering with a hot barrel will be an issue. Still looks like a nice release for them.

I've been pleased with my ARX LUX and SAGAX LUX, and the Gen 4 Velo that'll be here at the end of the week looks to be a real improvement over the previous generation.

Having said all of that, I don't understand the fascination with AIWB'ing a full size WML. I'll be passing on this one.

Looks like they just released a certum lux. The clips are adjustable between vertical (awib) and a cant (iwb), has the adjustable camming bar, and set up for the small lights. So a sagax lux without the body contour.

Jason.

User Tag List