Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you trust a P320?

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    Including the P320c post upgrade model?
    No. Definitely not! Only the pre-upgrade ones.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I was easily able to make my 320s fire primed cases by dropping them 24” on carpeted concrete.

1.8M, Stall mat.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    1.8M, Stall mat.
    Yep. It's easy once you know the trick.

That was the end of 320s for me, and I switched to CZs for competition and carry--at significant financial cost. I find the CZs suit me better anyway, so at least that was a good outcome.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    Milwaukee PD is the latest high profile agency to adopt the P320 for all personnel, help me understand why they are trusting it when none of the posters in this thread do?
    I’m glad they did, I bought one of their trade in M&P 40 with bright night sights, not much finish wear, talon grips, and a decent reset for $279. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    1.8M, Stall mat.

Sorry to sound like a broken record...

Was that also a pre-upgrade gun?

CWM11B
    Who cares? Sig KNOWINGLY put guns that had this flaw in the holsters and hands of law enforcement and private citizens. This was discovered in the MHS trials. An HONORABLE company would not have let a known product with a potentially DEADLY defect be released on the market. The fact that they did tells me they are morally bankrupt.

If this had been any other product, would there be such tolerance or excuses? Until Cohen and everyone who thinks like him is gone and the company fumigated to remove this mindset, they are a solid NFE for me.
    Last edited by CWM11B; 12-10-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    Who cares?
    Well, I do. My interest has nothing to do with protecting Sig or justifying what they did, and my motivation for asking is purely selfish.

CWM11B
    Got you. I'm pretty sure I understand your motivation. If it's what I think it is, I'd be looking for a trade to another platform. That, or if I had an upgraded one, I'd buy a kinetic bullet puller and satisfy myself my sample was good to go.
    Last edited by CWM11B; 12-10-2019 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zman001 View Post
    I mean, a duty holster and belt could be seen as a "sling" i suppose...
    That's pretty good... I originally thought the Omaha video was the one made by a guy who made a special harness out of cord so he could drop his SIG the exact same way every time so it would go off. I will search for that video, and I should be able to find it, but everybody and their parakeets started making P320 drop videos about that time. I'll post it when I find it. The harness thingamajig was actually the first video I saw on the subject and I erroneously credited it to the first Omaha video. I should have said this when I added the video to my post.

CWM11B
    And all those "parakeet" (parroted, perhaps?) videos, plus the first hand observations of members here, negate your assertion that one needs some Rube Goldberg contraption to produce a drop fire.

User Tag List