Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drop in AR triggers?

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    ...As for cassette trigger assemblies, I've heard people having serious issues when a popped primer or some other debris gets inside and locks the whole assembly up, something that the unassembled triggers won't have as big an issue with.
    This is something I've seen happen enough that I won't use cassette triggers, which get jammed by even the smallest debris. I remember a carbine match where a very squared away guy had a malfunction in the middle of a stage. After doing the basic clearance procedures, he pulled the rear takedown pin, flicked a blown primer out of his GI-type trigger with his knife and finished the stage with a score that wasn't actually that bad.
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 11-26-2019 at 12:29 PM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by STI View Post
    Larue also doesn’t take ex-servicemen to court like a certain guy (G)
    Is this a logical fallacy (appeal to authority)? Are ex-servicemen above law or contracts?

Anyways, how do y’all like the trigger bow width on the Larue? Anyone measure it out to compare to the standard trigger width? The only complaints I’ve heard have been about the shape and/or the edges.

Another trigger you don’t hear much about is the Wilson TTU Paul Howe model - anyone have experience with this one?
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

User Tag List