Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Wilderness LowPro EDC Belt

I mitigate the bulk of the frequent flyer buckle by putting it between the first and second belt loops on the left side. It also puts the stiffened part of the belt in front where my holster and mag pouch ride AIWB.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out how a belt can be "particularly well-suited to AIWB holsters and centerline-carry of knives and magazines" and be the same material all the way around?

That's not how any of this works.
    Which is why I have two Vdevgru Megingjörðs, one or the other of which gets used every single day. Game-changer for my back injury, too.

Site Supporter
    M2says - "I mitigate the bulk of the frequent flyer buckle by putting it between the first and second belt loops on the left side. It also puts the stiffened part of the belt in front where my holster and mag pouch ride AIWB."

That is some tactical platinum right there!!!

TLG showed me that technique in Memphis in 2010 when he taught a class at Rangemaster hosted by Tom Givens. (as an aside-a great class on so many levels-quality range/class room. Seeing an instructor take a class from another with the stated purpose of getting better both as a shooter and as a teacher. TG's mindset lecture etc.)
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

There is a new low profile belt from Tenicor. They are manufactured for them by Wilderness:
    https://tenicor.com/collections/mag-...ucts/zero-belt

User Tag List