Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Smith & Wesson Model 58 4” Nickel

Smith & Wesson Model 58 4” Nickel

No idea if this is a good deal or not. Didn’t have time to wait for someone to show up to get it out of the case. But thought someone here may be interested. It’s in the Gun Library of the Centerville, OH Cabela’s. Don’t see these everyday around here.

Name:  6CF819C2-5675-4E73-89E6-C94CA2D1E1A1.jpg
Views: 717
Size:  36.7 KB
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I’d buy it if it was local to me. It’s not uncommon to see M58’s go for $1000+ anymore.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!!!

Yeah good deal.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    I’d buy it if it was local to me. It’s not uncommon to see M58’s go for $1000+ anymore.
    $1500 round heeyah
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I wonder if that's the one I had years ago. I traded it in for a 1911 in Cambridge, I think.

As long as everything works, that's a dang good deal.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Very tempting but I'm wondering if there is something wrong with it or if it is mis-tagged.

Someday I'll come across a cosmetically beaten up 58 priced like this. And I will snap it up. Same goes for a model 38-44.

If it had no mechanical issues, I wouldn't have let go of it until I was out in my truck.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Site Supporter
    I would have jumped on it unless it was worn out. Strip the nickel, round butt, action tune and coat it NP3. Add a lanyard ring and it would be a great woods gun. I like used but not abused revolvers. Honest carry wear is not an issue.
    Last edited by Poconnor; 11-22-2019 at 01:32 PM.

User Tag List