Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2019 Deals Thread

If you wear long sleeve UPF shirts https://aftco.com/ has some deals on their site.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

@Clay1 I remember Tenicor running some sales during the holiday season. I don’t remember if it was during Black Friday/Cyber Monday or Christmas though. All sales in the RM06 I’ve seen have not included free shipping so the final price comes out to about $430. Definitely reach out to CS Tactical. Maybe they can do better.

Grey Ghost Precision is running some deals today. They aren’t things that I’m looking for but someone else might be https://greyghostprecision.com/.

If anyone is looking to put an AR together: Sons of Liberty Gun Works is adding new sale items every day this week https://sonsoflibertygw.com/sale-items/. Right now you can get a Vltor A5 kit with a Sprinco Green spring for $99, one of their Liberty Fighting Triggers for $40, or a discounted rifle wearing one their older rails (not the newer wedge lock rail). Primary Arms has all their SOLGW products on sale right now as well https://www.primaryarms.com/Brand+So...D23_ThxGvngSle including complete BCGs for $110 and lower parts kits without triggers/grips for $26.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    TargetSportsUSA gets you in the same price range - 0.22-0.23/round.
    PSA’s latest email states the eligible ammunition now ships for free.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    That probably makes it worth taking a flyer on.

Did anyone try the .45 last year?

I’m basically between trying 600 rounds of it or maxing out to 1200.
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 11-26-2019 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Requoting this to note:

PSA raised the price on the bulk stuff up.

It’s now the same cost it was after shipping before. In other words though shipping is “free” you don’t save any cash.

The 9mm is 0.14/round instead of 0.12/round and .45 is now 0.25/round instead of the 0.19/round that PSA advertised.

In other words screw that.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I just worked out Academy's price with tax. It's $0.144/rd. Will probably pick up a box or two this afternoon from the local store.

Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore may still have it at a price that works out to that after shipping.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    The Great Courses is running a deal on Black Friday only: $40 for any digital course. Got that notice via a mailer - not seeing it on their website as of yet.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Requoting this to note:

PSA raised the price on the bulk stuff up.

It’s now the same cost it was after shipping before. In other words though shipping is “free” you don’t save any cash.

The 9mm is 0.14/round instead of 0.12/round and .45 is now 0.25/round instead of the 0.19/round that PSA advertised.

In other words screw that.
    Damn. Sorry about that. All I looked at was the free shipping banner.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I definitely need to call some folks, I need a new rifle scope to go on a semi 6.5.

CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    It was nice to put a voice with your posts today, thanks.

User Tag List