Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2019 Deals Thread

I need a RM06, a Tenicor Sagax Lux holster and an OWB holster for a Roland special like a Bawidmann holster. Does Tenicor or Bawidmann have Black Friday sales? Anyone found a RM06 type 2 adj 3.25 for less than $430 delivered? No Amazon sales, can't be sure they are not fakes. Looking for a reputable dealer with a good price.

Would also like an Overwatch Precision Tac trigger.

Two holsters, an optic and a trigger. Find me some deals please. Oh, and need a 19.5 slide milled.

Money in my pocket burning a hole, help me spend it.

Edited to add a Surefire X300U and a compact light that will fit the Sagax Lux holster: TLR7 etc.
    Last edited by Clay1; 11-25-2019 at 10:21 PM.

Call CS Tactical re: RMR.

Can’t help with the other stuff. If you want a fancy Glock - just buy a 1911?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post

I looked to buy from them and on their website they don't carry Trijicon product.

On the 1911 / 2011 NO.

I've been carrying Glock before M&P, before P320, before VP9, before XD's. I carry Glock not because it's cool, because it works for me.

No grip safeties for me, no manual safeties for me. Muzzle direction and finger off of the trigger until bang works for me.

It's less about the arrow and more about the Indian. Shoot whatever works for you, but after 50,000 rounds, I know what works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay1 View Post
    I looked to buy from them and on their website they don't carry Trijicon product.

On the 1911 / 2011 NO.

I've been carrying Glock before M&P, before P320, before VP9, before XD's. I carry Glock not because it's cool, because it works for me.

No grip safeties for me, no manual safeties for me. Muzzle direction and finger off of the trigger until bang works for me.

It's less about the arrow and more about the Indian. Shoot whatever works for you, but after 50,000 rounds, I know what works for me.
    They do carry some Trijicon produces.

https://www.cstactical.com/trijicon-reflex

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay1 View Post
    I need a RM06, a Tenicor Sagax Lux holster and an OWB holster for a Roland special like a Bawidmann holster. Does Tenicor or Bawidmann have Black Friday sales? Anyone found a RM06 type 2 adj 3.25 for less than $430 delivered? No Amazon sales, can't be sure they are not fakes. Looking for a reputable dealer with a good price.

Would also like an Overwatch Precision Tac trigger.

Two holsters, an optic and a trigger. Find me some deals please. Oh, and need a 19.5 slide milled.

Money in my pocket burning a hole, help me spend it.

Edited to add a Surefire X300U and a compact light that will fit the Sagax Lux holster: TLR7 etc.
    The closest holster to what you describe is the one Raven used to offer based on their Phantom. Or just get a G34/35 holster and rock on.

Quote Originally Posted by omega9 View Post
    They do carry some Trijicon produces.

https://www.cstactical.com/trijicon-reflex
    Thanks, I didn't thing that they carried Trijicon Product.

Site Supporter

A real Roland Special is a working gun for shooting people in the face with under NODs.

Not to be confused with the Fauxland specials cunts post on Instagram.

Are you calling us cunts ?
    Last edited by HCM; 11-25-2019 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Are you calling us cunts ?
    Is this some Glock cunts joke that 1911 cunts don’t get?

Last edited by RevolverRob; 11-26-2019 at 12:03 AM.

Site Supporter
    Is this some Glock cunts joke that 1911 cunts don’t get?

Some pretty good discounts on some gear. 35% off

I just ordered a 1st Gen Atom LT in crocodile (tan) as my younger son absconded with my last one a few years back when I lent it out for his extended visit OCONUS lol

https://www.us-elitegear.com/
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List