Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2019 Deals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Carbines were out as soons as posted here...I checked.
    I had stuff prepositioned in my cart. But the site loads after 5 or 6 tries then gives me a bad gateway error.

Carbines were out as soons as posted here...I checked.
    As in out of stock? I was busy with dinner when I found them up for $1190... hesitated and got served a heaping helping. Whatever, I'll keep my Benjamins.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Dunno what the deals are yet, but I got an email last night from Lum-Tec that they're having a "Huge Black Friday Sale on all in stock watches and accessories." Starts at 6 PM Eastern today. I'm certainly going to be taking a look to see what the pricing is on the watch of theirs I'm currently most interested in.
    Discounts vary by model, but some of them are more than 30% off, so if you've been wanting one but wishy-washy like me, now might be the time.

ETA: the watch I've been wanting was exactly 30% off, so I finally ordered it.
    Last edited by olstyn; 11-28-2019 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I had stuff prepositioned in my cart. But the site loads after 5 or 6 tries then gives me a bad gateway error.
    Yes. Tried also. Bad Gateway 502 or similar with no successful loading now.
    Last edited by Willard; 11-28-2019 at 07:23 PM.

Yes. Tried also. Bad Gateway 502 or similar with no successful loading now.
    I have an account so my cart doesn’t get dumped but I get to the order page after countless tries and it doesn’t load the payment information. I love Mr Geissele’s products and he’s a genuine genius but this seems to be a recurring problem. I’m no cyber expert but can’t a business rent a bunch of servers for known periods of extreme activity?

Ultimately they will sell out of everything. It’s just frustrating that none of it will be to me. Lol!

Vending Machine Operator
    I don't think it's already been posted, but Sons of Liberty Gun Works BCGs are about $50 off (and they've got some other stuff like charging handles on sale). The one I got for my recent build was the cleanest, prettiest BCG I've ever seen, with a gas key staked perfectly.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Looks like I may just end up pitching a tent on this deal tonight, hate staying up late but IG channel says they are working on it with their best people to get the site live again.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Looks like I may just end up pitching a tent on this deal tonight, hate staying up late but IG channel says they are working on it with their best people to get the site live again.
    If you're talking about https://geissele.com I suspect it will be a long night of 502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.16.1. Good luck.

If you're talking about https://geissele.com I suspect it will be a long night of 502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.16.1. Good luck.
    I am still trying to figure out just how LONG I may be up, technically I go to bed right now typically... but long night for me may mean watch a movie til midnight. Too old for all nighters these days... I suspect you are right though it may be quite a while... maybe some time tomorrow most likely.

FYI, Geissele has done staggered releases in the past so even if something is gone now, doesn’t mean it’ll stay that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List