Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2019 Deals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    It's tough when the orders, emails and phone calls take up 90% of the time I'm working. There's 3 people that work here and I'm the only one on this account since I knew Todd.
    I mean, I think we'd all be okay if the other folks want to establish their own accounts and contribute - just as long as they follow the general rule of letting us know they work at CS Tactical.

And you'd have to check with @LittleLebowski but I also imagine it's okay for you to have a personal account separate from the business one. So you can participate in your "copious free time".

I'm just sayin', I welcome the contributions of the vast majority of members here. Those whose contributions I don't welcome are on my Ignore List. And CS Tactical is not on my Ignore List.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Made the mistake of thinking I'd go to the outlet mall. In and out, see if there was a pair of made-in-US New Balance. Got close and decided there is no possible way I could save enough money to make it worth that.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Made the mistake of thinking I'd go to the outlet mall. In and out, see if there was a pair of made-in-US New Balance. Got close and decided there is no possible way I could save enough money to make it worth that.
    https://www.joesnewbalanceoutlet.com/ has additional markdowns for the day (maybe weekend)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    You’re not kidding. The complete Super Duty 11.5” upper with their, supposedly, more durable/reliable BCG is this year’s test of my resolve.

For anyone who wants to upgrade their shotgun with Aridus goodies, they’re selling a QDC with two extra shell carriers (total of 3) for about $200 https://www.aridusindustries.com/products/bf19qdc/
    I spent about 10 minutes doing the math to justify selling an existing Aero 11.5 upper to upgrade to the Geisselle before I stopped myself.

5.56/.223 powder. Not real temperature stable but cheap. About $12/lb.

https://gun.deals/product/20-wc-844-...hazmat-19599-0

Same as H335
    https://www.smallarmsreview.com/disp...darticles=3911

You might ask yourself WTH will I do with 16 lbs of powder. Ans. Share it with a buddy.
    Last edited by Borderland; 11-29-2019 at 04:01 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    I have gotten into long range, PRS like shooting. MDT is running a deal on accessories and chassis. I got some mags on 40% off plus a "vertical" pistol grip for a chassis. The new ORYX stocks are on sale also ("blems").

GlockStore Tungsten Guide rods 30% off.

https://www.glockstore.com/black-fri...riday-tungsten

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    I had stacked 3 codes, made the mistake of not checking out. Came back several hours later and now none of the codes work. I have reached out to HK CS.

Also, there was a thread on pro that got nuked regarding this issue.

If I get new codes from HK CS, I'll post them here.
    From the email that came out earlier in the week:

Heckler & Koch will be closed on November 27-29.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    I had stacked 3 codes, made the mistake of not checking out. Came back several hours later and now none of the codes work. I have reached out to HK CS.

Also, there was a thread on pro that got nuked regarding this issue.

If I get new codes from HK CS, I'll post them here.
    I went ahead and ordered four mags for $97. Cheaper would have been better, but I've screwed around and missed great deals before. At less than $25 each, these are getting close to Glock mag prices. Having said that, if you get new codes that work, well, one can never have too many magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    I went ahead and ordered four mags for $97. Cheaper would have been better, but I've screwed around and missed great deals before. At less than $25 each, these are getting close to Glock mag prices. Having said that, if you get new codes that work, well, one can never have too many magazines.
    How did you get them for 97? For me it was 116 after tax

User Tag List