Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2019 Deals Thread

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Best Buy has the Fenix 5x Sapphire for $299: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/garmin-...?skuId=5714913

Note Amazon has it as well at the same price but has sold so many they don't expect to ship until Jan 11, 2020.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Daniel Defense has some doorbusters, including DDM4 rails for $200.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by omega9 View Post
    HK web store has P30/ VP9 mags for 99 bucks with free shipping if you buy 4. Stack promo codes GIDDYUPMP5 and HKWEB10 and it will get you down to 75 bucks plus change, 14 bucks for taxes, all in for 90.28.

Thanks for sharing the extra discount codes. Unfortunately HKWEB10 is no longer valid. It said the other one successfully applied, but didn't seem to change the total. For me currently the total is coming out to $116.something. Over 17% tax, wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Thanks for sharing the extra discount codes. Unfortunately HKWEB10 is no longer valid. It said the other one successfully applied, but didn't seem to change the total. For me currently the total is coming out to $116.something. Over 17% tax, wtf?
    Ya, the taxes are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I had stacked 3 codes, made the mistake of not checking out. Came back several hours later and now none of the codes work. I have reached out to HK CS.

Also, there was a thread on pro that got nuked regarding this issue.

If I get new codes from HK CS, I'll post them here.
    Taking a break from social media.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    You don’t participate enough. Post whatever you want

It's tough when the orders, emails and phone calls take up 90% of the time I'm working. There's 3 people that work here and I'm the only one on this account since I knew Todd.
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Those Geiselle complete uppers are tempting.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Those Geiselle complete uppers are tempting.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    You’re not kidding. The complete Super Duty 11.5” upper with their, supposedly, more durable/reliable BCG is this year’s test of my resolve.

For anyone who wants to upgrade their shotgun with Aridus goodies, they’re selling a QDC with two extra shell carriers (total of 3) for about $200 https://www.aridusindustries.com/products/bf19qdc/
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    My apologies. As I was preparing my email blast I noted that my previously quoted special price was higher than what was going out to my other customers. I am sorry. The special price for in stock tapered grips is 27.99. You pay the reg 45.00 on the website and I will refund the diff within 24 hrs. SORRY.

D
    www.vcdgrips.com

Altama has updated their sale - 25% sitewide now through Cyber Monday. Just add stuff to the cart and the cart prices will be updated. I just picked up two new pairs of OTBs, a pair of multicams to replace my aged out ones (now 3-years old) for $66, and a pair of their limited run Made in the USA woodland camo for $88 (regularly $114). Shipping was free.

___

I don't remember if I posted this one for those of you running 1911s - John Harrison is running a Black Friday sale at Harrison Design (https://shop.harrisoncustom.com/) - code BLKFRIDAY2019 - 20% off select merchandise. If you need/want 1911 parts, including a few spares - order them now! John's parts are among the best out there, I use them alongside EGW, Wilson, and 10-8 without concern. In fact, those four are the only parts I use.

___

I haven't seen anything - did anybody get a notice on a deal from Dawson Precision? I could use a couple of sets of sights and some tools.
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 11-29-2019 at 12:55 PM.

User Tag List