Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2019 Deals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    HKs seem to have pretty dramatic price swings on Gunbroker. If you wait long enough, you can probably find one for less than you expect to pay.
    Yeah I'm actually ok with the usual folks, grabagun, bud's, crosscreek guns etc prices. They just always seem to get them when money is just a tad tight, and they get such small amounts that they're gone by my next paycheck. Sometime soon though....

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    The mags also work nicely in a USP Compact if you add an X-grip adapter, increasing the capacity to match the full-size. There are pluses and minuses to the adapters, discussed elsewhere.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    The mags also work nicely in a USP Compact if you add an X-grip adapter, increasing the capacity to match the full-size. There are pluses and minuses to the adapters, discussed elsewhere.
    Oh crap you're right! Somehow I forgot about the X grips. @RJ was even awesome enough to send me a couple he didn't need anymore and they worked well. Just gotta find which box they ended up in during the move.....

Wilson Combat is running their holiday sale, some great prices on there!
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

Don't know if anyone mentioned it, but Surefire has the Sidekick for $19.99 on their Black Friday Deals. AFAICT, prices still seem to be good?

I have a few Magpul items on my list, but I haven't found anyone with Magpul stuff on sale at prices that beat the everyday prices if you just go to gun.deals and see what the best price is. So no reason to drop that money for another month or two.

Anyone know something useful about Magpul this weekend that I don't?
    20% off https://www.riflegear.com/m-4-magpul.aspx

Also a perfect reload for both P2000sk & P2K. I think I learned here to glue / epoxy the adaptor to the host magazine baseplate

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Don't know if anyone mentioned it, but Surefire has the Sidekick for $19.99 on their Black Friday Deals. AFAICT, prices still seem to be good?
    All the sidekicks I bought last year broke.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by J0hnny View Post
    As I noted, https://buygunstuff.com/ isn't doing anything special for Black Friday, but is still significantly cheaper than a few parts I spot checked from that Rifle Gear sale. I have buddies who like Rifle Gear as a great local shop in CA, so nothing against them.

gun.deals is your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by J0hnny View Post
    Also a perfect reload for both P2000sk & P2K. I think I learned here to glue / epoxy the adaptor to the host magazine baseplate
    I'd stick with something non-permanent, like maybe 3M mounting tape. I'll figure it out when the HK hate/suck package gets here.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Thanks. Last year I bought a bunch of em for gifts. I kept one for myself and it's still going strong, and carried almost daily.

I have a few Magpul items on my list, but I haven't found anyone with Magpul stuff on sale at prices that beat the everyday prices if you just go to gun.deals and see what the best price is. So no reason to drop that money for another month or two.

Anyone know something useful about Magpul this weekend that I don't?
    Olong, look @ AimSurplus and add Magpul items to your cart - 15% to 20% off I believe. No coupon code. You can try Primary Arms too but I’m not sure on that one.
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

User Tag List