Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HK to release additional SP5 variants

Quote Originally Posted by Moshjath View Post
    Just saw that as well. I am excited. I just hope they’re more available than the SP5k guns were.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

https://www.sb-tactical.com/product/hkpdw/

Looks pretty good with this SB Tactical brace. I always preferred the fixed stock version, but this would do.

A couple videos on it that may be of interest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCdmPfHGG9c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-1a1pr54s0

Wish they had put the aperture sights on it, especially at the price point.

I would like to get one just don’t know where.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pew_pew View Post
    I would like to get one just don’t know where.
    Lipsey's has them listed for just a teeny bit more than the SP5K dealer cost. All on allocation. My FFL partner made the call to his rep and soonest he'd even have a chance is looking like 4-6 months for one and that's still a maybe.
    But we're small fish and low volume so it's understandable they'd prioritize the high demand stuff for their high volume clients. That's just how the game is played.

Yesterday I saw three on Gunbroker, over 3k each. I doubt we'll see one sell for less than $2600-2700ish for at least the next 6 months, maybe even a year.

I cant wait.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    Lipsey's has them listed for just a teeny bit more than the SP5K dealer cost. All on allocation. My FFL partner made the call to his rep and soonest he'd even have a chance is looking like 4-6 months for one and that's still a maybe.
    But we're small fish and low volume so it's understandable they'd prioritize the high demand stuff for their high volume clients. That's just how the game is played.

Yesterday I saw three on Gunbroker, over 3k each. I doubt we'll see one sell for less than $2600-2700ish for at least the next 6 months, maybe even a year.
    Lipsey's is selling them for less than they should be, according to HK. A sane selling price from an HK dealer would be $2,300. The current Lipsey's dealer sane selling price would be $2,375 whereas it should be more like $2,475 *if* Lipsey's were selling at the "HK Distributor" pricing structure. It's things like this that make me question stocking dealer programs.

Damn this makes me feel tingly... It is a total nostalgia purchase if I get one, I imagine it would be pretty epic to sit around watching Die Hard holding your own SP5...

Many years ago, I had a 94, 93 and 91, bought for under $700 as I recall. 94 prices have been crazy for years, and this is a chance to get the real deal, in the configuration I want, at tolerable pricing.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I want one bad, I think I'm going with the PTR instead. I'm shure the hk is a superior quality but I dont know if I can justify the extra 1k.

User Tag List