Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft of upcoming Virginia AWB - Registration

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by noguns View Post
    You aren't alone. My wife and I are considering moving to GA. I'm currently in Fairfax county.
    If you are moving, then please do come to GA! We will need your vote in the future. Gun laws are pretty good here (for now).

Graphical representation of the Virginia 2A movement

Henry County Board of Supervisors just voted to give Richmond the “Send Bachelors” notice as well. 🤷*♂️.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by noguns View Post
    You aren't alone. My wife and I are considering moving to GA. I'm currently in Fairfax county.
    Come on - we need another pro2A voter

Whoa, has anyone seen this one yet - Senate Bill No. 64 - paramilitary activity.

What in the actual fuck is going on in this state?

Running away accomplishes nothing, just delaying the inevitable (which incidentally strengthens our opponents).

Did you guys check out Senate Bill 64?

A person shall be is guilty of unlawful paramilitary activity, punishable as a Class 5 felony if he…

1. Teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or

2. Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to employ such training for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or…
    Last edited by jc000; 11-26-2019 at 09:13 PM.

Send bachelors.

And pack a BIG lunch.

I’ll be offering free “Go get fucked” training to any constitutionally armed resident of Virginia who wants it. Time/Date TBD, AFTER this legislation gets signed into law. I’ll post it under “Other Training”.

ETA: venue has been secured.

All participants will be REQUIRED to bring an AR-15 style rifle with standard capacity magazines, defensive handgun of their choice with standard capacity magazines, and both folding and fixed blade knives.

Class sizes will vary, as I prefer to train members of the same family at the same time, but I can’t effectively teach more than a handful of folks at a time so prospective students need to be patient. Shit, might not hurt to start establishing black Comms and Drop Boxes and shit too for that matter.......
    Last edited by Odin Bravo One; 11-26-2019 at 09:50 PM.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    Running away accomplishes nothing, just delaying the inevitable (which incidentally strengthens our opponents).

Did you guys check out Senate Bill 64?
    Yep.
    “The Antifa Protection Act of 2020.”
    That is aimed at the “alt right” groups that assembled with visible firearms like what occurred in Charlottesville and Richmond.
    Last edited by deputyG23; 11-26-2019 at 09:46 PM.

I’m curious how they define “civil disorder” because the statute does not specify. That’s going to make a large difference in how selectively this statute will be enforced if the bill is signed into law.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I’m curious how they define “civil disorder” because the statute does not specify. That’s going to make a large difference in how selectively this statute will be enforced if the bill is signed into law.
    They know it when they see it.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List