Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft of upcoming Virginia AWB - Registration

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    I know there are Prince William County members on this forum. The BOCS is meeting Dec 10 at 7:30 and Chairman Stewart intends on introducing a resolution(?) declaring PWC a 2A sanctuary county.

IMO, it is imperative that there is an extremely strong showing of articulate and frustrated Virginians at this meeting. If I can assist anyone with a ride or anything along this lines, please let me know.

If we can't bothered to attend and participate in an open forum by our representatives to defend our natural rights then we are truly lost.
    Thanks. I wasn't aware this was coming to the BOCS. I'm a Manassas City resident, but I'll attend if my calendar is open (for some reason, the 10th sticks in my head which usually means I have an obligation).

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    I know there are Prince William County members on this forum. The BOCS is meeting Dec 10 at 7:30 and Chairman Stewart intends on introducing a resolution(?) declaring PWC a 2A sanctuary county.

IMO, it is imperative that there is an extremely strong showing of articulate and frustrated Virginians at this meeting. If I can assist anyone with a ride or anything along this lines, please let me know.

If we can't bothered to attend and participate in an open forum by our representatives to defend our natural rights then we are truly lost.
    See you there.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Yup. Double-booked before this came up. Thing 1 has her NHS induction and Thing 2 has her orchestra concert. I knew the 10th felt busy for some reason.

I'll pass it along to some non P-F PWC residents though.

Chris

VA AG made a bold statement today. Law will be followed and enforced, sanctiaries will not be allowed.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Grey; 12-06-2019 at 04:50 PM.

Y’all need to print up a run of ‘send bachelors’ t shirts.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    VA AG made a bold statement today. Law will be followed and enforced, sanctiaries will not be allowed.

I’ll take that bet.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Mr. AG ain’t gettin’ the message... but he will.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post

So no more sanctuary counties in the Commonwealth at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post

I think that is his intent by that statement.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post

The AG doesn't have the authority to stop localities from passing ordinances. His point that they have no effect on enforcement of state law has essentially been admitted by many of the counties that have adopted the ordinances. They're trying to limit the political talking point once the General Assembly comes back into session. I suspect the real punishment for 2A sanctuary counties will come when their state funding requests are ignored by the GA.

User Tag List