Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft of upcoming Virginia AWB - Registration

I haven't read all the pages but... How do they plan to enforce this? If I was a cop I sure as hell would not want to be the guy who knocks on the door and says "um, I'm here for your guns."

They plan on sending a SWAT team to every house that may have a big scary rifle? Good luck.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Warped Mindless View Post
    I haven't read all the pages but... How do they plan to enforce this? If I was a cop I sure as hell would not want to be the guy who knocks on the door and says "um, I'm here for your guns."

They plan on sending a SWAT team to every house that may have a big scary rifle? Good luck.
    Probably not. It just makes it impossible (or at least extremely risky) to take any affected guns/magazines/suppressors to public ranges and effectively eliminates growth of the number of banned items in the state. The banned items become like any other contraband, if you are found in possession of them, they'll be seized and you may be prosecuted.
    Last edited by joshs; 12-07-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Attorney General Herring of Virginia..

That name sounded familiar with his Gestapo rhetoric.

Then it dawned on me...

SS-Hauptsturmführer Gottlieb Hering, last commandant of Bełżec extermination camp during Operation Reinhard. Hering directly perpetrated the genocide of Jews and other peoples during The Holocaust.

They didn't like anybody but themselves having guns either...

I think I see some sweet T-shirt ideas for the Virginia boys that would really piss off the VA attorney general in regards to said association..

I bet he did Nazi that coming..

Up until now, I was figuring on New Mexico being the posterboy for non-compliance. Now I’m not so sure.

Congrats, VA: I didn’t think I could ever see a wider gap between the affluent, dense Urban areas and the wider rural state than what we have going in WA, but clearly that dynamic is taken up to 11 with 3 administrative VA counties and everyone who either grew up in, or retired, anywhere else in the state. Amazing, really.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

What do you guys think?

Maybe a "Come and Take it" star and rifle/flag on the bottom?
    Last edited by Lost River; 12-07-2019 at 01:11 PM.

.............never mind.
    Last edited by Odin Bravo One; 12-07-2019 at 01:28 PM.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Slight change to the wording.

There is a T-shirt shop about 10 minutes away, I could see what it would cost to have these made if anybody wants them. profits could go to support whomever LL says would most benefit for the fight for the VA boys.

Last edited by Lost River; 12-07-2019 at 01:33 PM.

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Here is a guy Id vote for!

User Tag List