Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft of upcoming Virginia AWB - Registration

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    There I was, minding my own business, when that tragic hot air ballooning accident happened.

"It is balloon!!! Great spirit says time to restock arsenal!"
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BJXDS View Post
    If the new laws become effective with no grandfathering there seems to be no provision, guidance, or law proposed that states what an owner of a banned firearm or magazine is lawfully do with it. from a legal standpoint what happens next?
    One assumes there will be a grace period between when it is signed and when it becomes effective.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

"It is balloon!!! Great spirit says time to restock arsenal!"
    The Great Spirit is usually right. Particularly so in this case.

If the new laws become effective with no grandfathering there seems to be no provision, guidance, or law proposed that states what an owner of a banned firearm or magazine is lawfully do with it. from a legal standpoint what happens next?
    The people making the laws do not care about that. It was our mistake to buy those evil things in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    One assumes there will be a grace period between when it is signed and when it becomes effective.
    New laws in Virginia usually go into effect on 1 July. Laws are signed by the governor around mid-April.

I wish I knew someone in WV.

You Virginia boys need to take a new direction with this. Since there's already a West Virginia, propose statehood for those freedom hating counties and call it East Virginia.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

There has been a lot of talk of firearms lost, and sanctuary zones.... sanctuary zones are simply areas where local law enforcement agree to not enforce certain laws they don't agree with.

BUT

Remove the newly prohibited item from the Commonwealth, surrender it to law enforcement or become a felon. Those seem to be the only options offered in the current bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    There I was, minding my own business, when that tragic hot air ballooning accident happened.
    Hot Air balloon accidents are really dangerous. Someone could loose everything, if they are not careful. Balloons need banned, do it for the children.....

Yup......
    Last edited by Odin Bravo One; 11-28-2019 at 07:20 PM.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

I know there are Prince William County members on this forum. The BOCS is meeting Dec 10 at 7:30 and Chairman Stewart intends on introducing a resolution(?) declaring PWC a 2A sanctuary county.

IMO, it is imperative that there is an extremely strong showing of articulate and frustrated Virginians at this meeting. If I can assist anyone with a ride or anything along this lines, please let me know.

If we can't bothered to attend and participate in an open forum by our representatives to defend our natural rights then we are truly lost.

User Tag List