Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft of upcoming Virginia AWB - Registration

Pretty sure most of the quoted language from that Bill is already law in VA, and in a number of other states.
    Last edited by JSGlock34; 11-26-2019 at 10:33 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Pretty sure most of the quoted language from that Bill is already law in VA, and in a number of other states.
    Section 3 however, the new addition, seems aimed rather squarely at VCDL’s lobby day and other similar legal, political gatherings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Matt O View Post
    Whoa, has anyone seen this one yet - Senate Bill No. 64 - paramilitary activity.

What in the actual fuck is going on in this state?

THAT right there SHOULD be causing some hell raising, if anybody had half a brain and could see where that was going..

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    Send bachelors.

And pack a BIG lunch.

I’ll be offering free “Go get fucked” training to any constitutionally armed resident of Virginia who wants it. Time/Date TBD, AFTER this legislation gets signed into law. I’ll post it under “Other Training”.

ETA: venue has been secured.

All participants will be REQUIRED to bring an AR-15 style rifle with standard capacity magazines, defensive handgun of their choice with standard capacity magazines, and both folding and fixed blade knives.

Class sizes will vary, as I prefer to train members of the same family at the same time, but I can’t effectively teach more than a handful of folks at a time so prospective students need to be patient. Shit, might not hurt to start establishing black Comms and Drop Boxes and shit too for that matter.......
    Sorry just catching up on this..

GOD BLESS YOU SEAN.

I’m waiting on them to propose a ban on hunting and fishing next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard that lost firearms in the New Communist Virginia have recently skyrocketed.
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    I heard that lost firearms in the New Communist Virginia have recently skyrocketed.
    Boat accidents are up as well🧐

There has been a lot of talk of firearms lost, and sanctuary zones.... sanctuary zones are simply areas where local law enforcement agree to not enforce certain laws they don't agree with.

BUT

If the new laws become effective with no grandfathering there seems to be no provision, guidance, or law proposed that states what an owner of a banned firearm or magazine is lawfully do with it. from a legal standpoint what happens next?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    Boat accidents are up as well🧐
    There I was, minding my own business, when that tragic hot air ballooning accident happened.

Quote Originally Posted by BJXDS View Post
    There has been a lot of talk of firearms lost, and sanctuary zones.... sanctuary zones are simply areas where local law enforcement agree to not enforce certain laws they don't agree with.

BUT

If the new laws become effective with no grandfathering there seems to be no provision, guidance, or law proposed that states what an owner of a banned firearm or magazine is lawfully do with it. from a legal standpoint what happens next?
    Turn it over to big brother of course. Your AR is safe in the governments hands.
    Last edited by Paul Blackburn; 11-28-2019 at 09:57 AM.
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

User Tag List