Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Doubts about 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    OK, if you say so.
    Lol! Oh I’m not the only one. But please - enlighten us with your knowledge of something different.

You can sit in your echo chamber and pretend all you want. You're stuck inside a fantasy.

OK, if you say so.
    Are you just willfully ignorant and don't care what reality actually is?
    Last edited by GlorifiedMailman; 11-21-2019 at 09:05 PM.

The .45ACP holdout in the military is USMC Force Reconnaissance, which is continuing to use the M45A1. And a few USMC SRTs.

Meanwhile, their MARSOC brethren elected to turn in their M45A1s...and are using Glock 19s.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    He read it on the Internet. Or in a gun magazine. Or the guy behind the gun store counter told him. Lol!
    So, where do you get your information? Obviously none of these places. That only leaves coworkers (military), newspapers, relatives, acquaintances or the local tavern. Did I miss any?

Which one would that be?
    Last edited by Borderland; 11-21-2019 at 09:15 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

So, where do you get your information? Obviously none of these places. That only leaves coworkers (military), newspapers, relatives, acquaintances or the local tavern.

Which one would that be?
    From serving in the military and LE for well over 20 years. So yes, friends and coworkers as well as seeing it myself in some cases. I’ve also trained with several folks who have those backgrounds. Take a class with McNamara, Pannone, Defoor, etc and ask them what their former units carry.

You still haven’t told us where you get your information. When you get presented facts that don’t agree with your statements you just say things like “if you say so.” Prove us all wrong. I beg you.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    The .45ACP holdout in the military is USMC Force Reconnaissance, which is continuing to use the M45A1. And a few USMC SRTs.

Meanwhile, their MARSOC brethren elected to turn in their M45A1s...and are using Glock 19s.
    Well no shit. It's a Colt 1911. I would take a Glock 19 any day because it runs.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

ref: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post906847

So, where do you get your information? Obviously none of these places. That only leaves coworkers (military), newspapers, relatives, acquaintances or the local tavern. Did I miss any?
    Quote Originally Posted by runcible View Post
    It seems curious that you so ardently disagree with those that have direct contact with the subject matter. Is there any level of expertise or supporting information that could be provided, that might change your mind on this?
    Sure, if it came from someone who actually worked for the CBP as a GS-9 or higher.
    I mean, I'm sure someone could decloak as a GS-9 if that'd help. Would you accept knowledge from someone on the GL payscale as a substitute, perchance?
    Jules
    Runcible Works

Do you mean stuff like this?

https://youtu.be/73Eg6lEGDIc
    We’re actually alluding to something more along the lines of this from our own @DocGKR.

https://www.ar15.com/ammo/project/Se...ense_Ammo_FAQ/

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post

Plus the other USMC units that bought Glock 19Ms before the fatwa was issued in favor of the M18s.

We're doing this again?

.32 ACP was enough for John Moses Browning to EDC, so what are y'all compensating for?

Nah nah nah nah nah nah.
    Last edited by Baldanders; 11-21-2019 at 10:15 PM.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

User Tag List