Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ETS now has HK mags

ETS now has HK mags

May be old news, but it's new to me. ETS now offers VP9 mags in 17, 21, and 30 round options. Also listed, is a 12 rounder for the VP9sk.

https://www.etsgroup.us/ETS-Magazine...H-K-s/1844.htm
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    May be old news, but it's new to me. ETS now offers VP9 mags in 17, 21, and 30 round options. Also listed, is a 12 rounder for the VP9sk.

https://www.etsgroup.us/ETS-Magazine...H-K-s/1844.htm
    You're not way behind the times. I saw something on these earlier this year and made a mental note to look into picking up a couple for giggles. I promptly misfiled it, and haven't thought about them since.

What's interesting is that the site doesn't seem to mention a thing about P30/P30SK compatibility, which, I assume, is a given. I mean, they'd have to be compatible...right?

So take HKs excellent magazines and reliability and then make them less reliable.... no thanks ETS

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    So take HKs excellent magazines and reliability and then make them less reliable.... no thanks ETS
    Exactly. Haven't been impressed with the ones I have tried, but would be a lower cost range option.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Exactly. Haven't been impressed with the ones I have tried, but would be a lower cost range option.
    Maybe I’m just lucky (not usually the case) but the ETS Glock mags I’ve tried have been great. Not a single issue. That’s for G17/34 use as well as an APC9 PRO. Mags in 17, 22, 27, 31 and 40. Their G43 mags in 9 and 12 work in two G43’s. I also grabbed some of their new G20/21 extended mags because I don’t like using extensions. The 10mm mags (20 and 30) worked like a champ. I haven’t tried the G21 mags yet.

ETA: tried the 10mm mags in a G40 with light and hot loads. Zero issues. Same for their AR 30rd offerings.
    Last edited by El Cid; 11-18-2019 at 10:40 PM.

I have had good luck with ets mags as well. Only ones that haven't worked as they claim are the 7 round mags for g43 and g42, mine only work well with 6 rounds. I'm definitely going to check them out for range mags. Even if they don't work well, maybe I"ll actually get to practice a malf drill with an hk.

Site Supporter
    If I remember the SHOT show news correctly, these mags were supposed to be released last April. I'll definitely order a couple or maybe three for range use. I don't expect these to last as long as factory mags, but I've been pleased with my ETS Glock mags.

HK parts has them listed as well. Interesting thing is they claim the oem hk vp9 magazines work with p2000 and usp only they stick out of the bottom and don't sit flush with the magwell. Could have got some deals if I knew that!

My training Glock mags are all ETS or Magpul at this point.

Why spend more money on more expensive magazines that are only going to get beat up? This is where ETS mags shine in my mind.

With HK mags being even more expensive than Glock mags, the ETS magazine makes even more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    My training Glock mags are all ETS or Magpul at this point.

Why spend more money on more expensive magazines that are only going to get beat up? This is where ETS mags shine in my mind.
    Because the cost of a stoppage, either in creating doubt or in what it takes to vet a pistol that has a stoppage, way exceeds the few dollars saved on magazines.

HK has been described as a magazine company that builds some pistols on the side. Replacing an OEM HK mag with a after market product seems false economy.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List